Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You certainly may be right but given the fact that Kuzan is now the only character with confirmed physical strength near to Prime Garp, no other fighter has the statements that makes us say they can do the same.

No Mihawk, No Shanks because either has to prove to do this shit without sword against someone like Garp.

We're not giving out free stats to everyone after this chapter.
Physical strenght in op is useless
Empty hype
Haki is what matters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The only one that is coping and on hardcore damage control right now is you. Your cute panel of Garp being weakened means nothing when the FB shows young Kuzan reaching physical strength near to PRIME Garp.

DF merchant was it ? Right ?
We already knew the admirals were physically strong the other 2 stepped on wbs bisento and he couldn't move it

The flashback is irrelevant to what is happening
Garp is fighting everyone BUT KUZAN
Kuzan hits him once whilst garp is injured and gets sent flying away again
Kuzan after receiving blue hole is thinking back to the past that's why the delay, it's a simple plot thing to have Garp fight the rest and not get ganged up on.

Kuzan one punch negged Garp lmao

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
so he's nerfed for not being able to freeze the ground and protect it even tho manga said no such thing btw but garp is not for having to protect koby and getting stabbed for it while getting jumped by a bunch of commanders.
Makes perfect sense bro
How would covering the ground in ice protect it from an ice continent being summoned right on top of it? Lmfao

Now I understand why my comments don’t make sense to you, you literally need brain surgery on top of eye surgery

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Thing is he ultimately failed
Rayleigh is one step ahead of him

He would know the result of the battle even before it happened.

So his "Big Brain" move isn't exactly big Brian but can't blame Garp..he did what he had to do.
So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.