Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
Few possibilities
Come flying from the sky and split Island in half separating Coby from other Blackbeard pirate or at least use devide and conqueror

If slicing Island only leaves Coby and few commanders and him, quickly destroy the commanders..grab coby and haul ass

I hate Oda's shit repetitive writing when it comes down to portrail of good guys...there is always some idiot that needs to be saved, leading to the guy fighting getting hurt because of them...
Oda does this shit EVERYTIME!!!....

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How would covering the ground in ice protect it from an ice continent being summoned right on top of it? Lmfao

Now I understand why my comments don’t make sense to you, you literally need brain surgery on top of eye surgery
so kuzan can now create continents in the air, not only are creating scenarios we are now giving characters powers they were never shown using, it's really getting hard to make kuzan look good here against nerfed wounded old garp

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Yea it's insane.
Akainu & Kizaru had that Bisento feat.
Kuzan gets this.
Greenbull has a massive form which could whip around Dragon Momo.

It's expected of that position.
Nah this goes far beyond the Bisento feat imo (based on spoilers). Garp is literally known as the fist. I don't think anyone should have any business competing in a straight fist fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.