Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
Yeah, Garp after recent chapters is head and shoulders the best of the existing Oldgen.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
Rays a swordsman
Instead of throwing him into a hole his acoc attack kills kuzan
He blocks shiryu with his sword
Etc

Kuzan could throw him into the ocean as well if he had to
Nah we don't know that .
Having the same punching power don't mean you have the same throwing power .
Like do you think Kuzan could blue hole garp which is a throw attack .

EDIT of course this manga so certain body aspect goes out the window if the writer wants lol .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This makes Kuzan's punch even crazier. Dude truly has it all to be replicating the punching power of a dude that fucking strong physically who also is a haki god.
Yea it's insane.
Akainu & Kizaru had that Bisento feat.
Kuzan gets this.
Greenbull has a massive form which could whip around Dragon Momo.

It's expected of that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.