Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Two questions

1. Do you think Kuzan's going to betray Teach, or do you think he's definitely going to end up as an opponent during the SH vs BBPs fight?
2. Do you think Issho has a chance of fighting Kuzan? If he doesn't betray Teach.
Nah, Oda made sure to point out that Kuzan has his own idea of what's "right". The only way Kuzan betrays Teach is if their common interests suddenly vanish, which I doubt will happen any time soon.

It'd be random, I think it's more than likely that Law or another prominent ally takes Kuzan down.

Dude hopped on the boat himself to save helmeppo from his dad so cap on that.

Dude was trying to capture boa peacefully without having to hurt her people or his knowing full well that she had ties with luffy (big luffy poster intront of the marines)

Dude talked shit to blackbeard about blackbeards dream to the point that blackbeard told him to stop pissing on his dreams lol
I respect Coby for at least doing his job as a Marine though.

People that think Koby is gonna be captured again don't understand what Oda is doing lmao he just set up Koby to powerup and escape.
Post automatically merged:

swim
This!!!.

Oda introduced the other bb pirates (not commanders) attacking grus and koby. This is literally setting up a coc haki moment from him knocking out fodder in response to what happened to garp.

To add grus is there and garp isn't 100 percent down yet.

Garps not going to win this fight. And this is literally mimicking Marineford where the WBP failed in their fight.

People that think Koby is gonna be captured again don't understand what Oda is doing lmao he just set up Koby to powerup and escape.

swim
Y’all must’ve been real shocked about Ace in Marineford…

Status
Not open for further replies.