Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Shiryu could have that epthiet, considering Impel Down's status in the world and he's half of what made that status?

I feel like Shiryu is going to be the bad end version of Zoro, someone who embodies the bad parts of everything Zoro holds dear. So not impossible.
You see the vision
:kata:
He’s basically zoro without morals as a sword man and bloodlust turned up. Seeing him slash zoros back gonna be crazy

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You cannot use Conquerors Infusion without knowing Ryou.
So unless Katakuri decides to get out of his Basement and move to Wano, he ain't picking it up.

He might come back, but I don't think his Powerlevel will change really.
There's plenty of examples of using CoC without Ryou, since ryou = / = not touching and we've seen many CoC clashes land without that barrier.

Katakuri is coming back because he's Luffy's literal mirror and the only antagonist he's had all series. Every other arc enemy has been a villain, despicable and a monster that Luffy's needed to take down. Katakuri was someone he chose to take down, because Luffy knew he had to prove himself.

Katakuri's making a grand return as the leader of the Katakuri Pirates and he's going to be fighting Kuzan. Law is a strong maybe because he's not technically out of the PK race, but there's no one else strong enough to take Kuzan down.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
Two different scenarios. It's not like they were in a CQC deadlock and then Garp suddenly gained the upper hand. They just started off by throwing big moves at each other, unlike Kizaru vs Rayleigh. In a similar setting, even MF WB reacted to and almost stabbed Kuzan. It's not something Rayleigh couldn't manage if it comes down to it because he has enough speed to keep up with a faster admiral—Kizaru should be faster than Garp too by the way. The only difference here is Garp and Kuzan are going all out while Rayleigh and Kizaru confined it to just CQC.

He also did better with the rescue too because he properly rescued Zoro at point-blank range from a much superior fighter while Garp had to sacrifice himself to do the same. But the circumstances matter, so we can't really say Rayleigh's feat is superior here just like the Garp-Kuzan thing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You see the vision
:kata:
He’s basically zoro without morals as a sword man and bloodlust turned up. Seeing him slash zoros back gonna be crazy
I 100% do think he's giving Zoro a back scar as a mark of dishonor. It's one of the few things that can be done to Zoro and instill some development in him at this stage.

All the BB pirates are going to be warped versions of their opponents, since Blackbeard and Luffy are obviously that and Oda went to painstaking difficulties to give most of the crew specific roles that align with the Straw Hats.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There's plenty of examples of using CoC without Ryou, since ryou = / = not touching and we've seen many CoC clashes land without that barrier.
Kaidou's & Luffy's exposition in 1010 used the same phrasing as Hyogoro used to describe Ryou.
They described it as "wearing CoC" while Hyogoro described Ryou as "wearing Haki", it's the basic principle behind CoC infusion.

Katakuri is coming back because he's Luffy's literal mirror and the only antagonist he's had all series. Every other arc enemy has been a villain, despicable and a monster that Luffy's needed to take down. Katakuri was someone he chose to take down, because Luffy knew he had to prove himself.

Katakuri's making a grand return as the leader of the Katakuri Pirates and he's going to be fighting Kuzan. Law is a strong maybe because he's not technically out of the PK race, but there's no one else strong enough to take Kuzan down.
:whitepress:

I 100% do think he's giving Zoro a back scar as a mark of dishonor. It's one of the few things that can be done to Zoro and instill some development in him at this stage.

All the BB pirates are going to be warped versions of their opponents, since Blackbeard and Luffy are obviously that and Oda went to painstaking difficulties to give most of the crew specific roles that align with the Straw Hats.
What does a warped version of Usopp look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.