Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gates of justice is a nothing parallel. Lafiette's got no stronger claim to fighting Sanji than King did, given King had significantly more parallels with Sanji than La Feet.

Embrace the island island man who's always seen stuffing his face.
I legit don’t see what stuffing his face has to do with it?

And the gates of Justice are a pretty direct parallel. And Nami has never fought an important member of the enemy crew, no reason to expect her to start now. And no other character on the BB Pirates crew would have any reason to fight Sanji but Lafitte.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Noted here already, no need to ping me.
Make sure you pass it on to @HA001 OF THE RAIN, he keeps the list of rats.
Yes, precisely. It just is there in clashes.
It doesn't make the attack stronger.
I feel so many emotions rn on the wasted four responses lmfao
I legit don’t see what stuffing his face has to do with it?

And the gates of Justice are a pretty direct parallel. And Nami has never fought an important member of the enemy crew, no reason to expect her to start now. And no other character on the BB Pirates crew would have any reason to fight Sanji but Lafitte.
Nami's as important to the crew as Sanji is, for most of the story. The gates of justice is so esoteric lol, it's a pattern you can pick up but Oda's placed no more significance on that post it happening for either characters.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
They are the Blackbeard pirates. They sneak and do underhanded shit. BB tried to sneak Law whole crew. Did that mean he not strong or he couldn't defeat Law? Blackbeard crew don't give a shit about powerscaling on Worstgen. They trying to get the job done in the easiest dirtiest way possible. They were literally made to be dishonorable SH.
dishonorable SH so they are nothing like the SHs?

what does Teach and Shiryu have to do with one another, Teach has proven his strength time and time again. The only thing Shiryuu had going for him was being comparable to Magellen pre-timeskip. The dude couldnt even gain a DF power from a weakened BP remnants.

remember when you all speculated he was going to have Jozus DF. dude just got toppled by a weakened Garp while fighting the other Titantic Captains
Learn to read then maybe check out the reverie chapters again : )
oh gee if i had a nickel for eveytime someone rebuttal with learn to read cause they didnt know how to refute their own point.

who were you referring to in being the weakest Admiral?

& where do you even get Greenbull having a blakblade? Why would he have a blackblade over the likes of Issho? What do i need to read the reverie ch for again?

to watch Karasu and Morley make the admirals look like fools again? Since Sabo didnt even need to fight them after everyone said Sabo wouldve got mid diffed by Issho during Dressrosa.

so please go on prove your point(s)...........

Status
Not open for further replies.