Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you.

What was “Yonko” Blackbeard’s first bounty? What is “Yonko” Luffy’s bounty? Oh, and what is “Yonko” Buggy’s bounty.

3-4B is the “admiral level range” so I wonder what those 3 Yonko have.
Post automatically merged:

He didn’t tell us Kuzan was a boxer for 700 chapters.
The OG Yonko all had 4B+ bounties. The New Gen Yonko are still in the 3B range because they haven’t yet proved themselves to be on par with the original Yonko.

So Admirals = 3 B .
INteresting would make sense for GB and Fuji to be only 3 B since theya re new navy .
But looks like buggy gave 3 B directly if you are admirals .
I wonder how much got akainu he is the fleet admiral the most important in the navy .
Also Its truth that buggy probably don't have the $ the WG and Navy have but if he can afford 3 B for admirals he still got somes .

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This might blow your mind since you’re kinda retarded, but if you just open your eyes and look at Aramaki’s blade… it’s a black chokutō.

Gee I know it’s ok sometimes my eyes just don’t fucking work too
oh god you are wanking the fuck out of this panel?

an unsheathed black blade just hanging out by his belt loop and no mention of the third blackblade in the series, not even WB carries a blackblade while having a Supreme Grade nor does Shanks the Haki Prince and true rival to Mihawk neither carries a blackblade but an admiral who got held back and struggles against Morley while using his full DF capabilities just casually carries a black blade and still has yet to use it....
You literally said the samething but for Shiryu. You said cause Shiryu does underhanded tactics no way he can be stronger than King. So i did the samething with BB to dhow how stupid you logic is.
oh jeez do you not know how to read, literally included having to cheapshot while also fighting 5v1 to land a blow on old man garp isnt a good showing so based off portrayal there is no way he is coming close to touching zoros back in a 1v1 so try again ningen.

your logic is stupid.

He only sees himself being hit. Without knowing how the attack's gonna happen, he can't properly defend himself, which is why Luffy couldn't do anything about Apoo's attacks despite knowing they're coming. It's also why Katakuri couldn't dodge Snakeman's attacks at first. He only started dodging them when he grasped the attacks' trajectory.
Yes, but this is just an invisible slash, it doesn't seem too special.
There's always Nik for these kinds of takes
:specialmeh:
Nik isn't even a Zoro fan- He's a hardcore Zoro wanker.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He will woop Zoro's ass, but I doubt he can trade blows with the current Zoro. If he can match Zoro offensively instead of puncturing him with sneak attacks, I don't see why he wouldn't murder most top tiers—without good enough CoO.
Glorified Hide & Seek merchant.
Zoro needs to git gud then, invisibility is a part of Shiryu's powerset. Fights consists of more than AP and Sanji whooped Absalom's ass who had that fruit anyway, if Shiryu was only a df merchant Zoro should dispose of him without getting his ass whooped. So if you agree he's getting his ass whooped, then that already makes him impressive.

Magellan level without invisibility never forget that. Magellan's portrayal had Croc, Jimbei, Ivankov running for their lives. Top tier? Nah (if by top tier we're talking about old legends as the cut off), but above Zoro atm? Very possible.

Zoro fans either reaching for the stars placing Shiryu at Admiral level, or doing the opposite calling Shiryu a bum and below Zoro. Where's the middle ground? Maybe it's because y'all already think Zoro should be taking on a top tier in his next fight...but maybe we need to be humbled? There is a massive gap between the strongest commander we've seen in battle and the weakest top tier after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.