Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggling with Shiryu =/= getting his ass whooped. When I quoted @Gol D. Roger this was the premise. We're at a point of the story where Zoro is not only insanely powerful but incredibly balanced.

You don't whoop someone's ass on that level with a gimmick alone.
hmm Idk if that can be argued generally because he could hold his own on the rooftop against yonkos (I would argue he was incredibly balanced here) but king's gimmick would have even luffy at a stalemate . They are currently still being held off by the seraphim iirc..
if the fruit shiryu has is worth its weight, and he is able to blindside characters like garp who from all indication sensed it coming, made an attempt to stop it and failed, then zoro would struggle under similar circumstances.

lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What exactly Doffy doing to Teach?
His df wouldn't work once caught by Teach
His AP and physical strength sucks
Hancock has better haki! Better hax! Better range! Better physical strength!
Did you really say, in the same post, that Hancock has better PS than Doffy and his physical strength sucks after looking at the panels I've posted?:pepeke:

Tbh nothing tells me that Shiryu won't fall.

I think only Mihawk (another CoC User) will truly put up a fight against Zoro like that.
Fujitora & Gorosei will be his true challenges where he doesn't win easily even after PU

King & Shiryu : just gimmick fighters with average haki
They may have some stats over Zoro but aren't really tiers above Zoro, that's why they get stomped once Zoro gets PU.

I think some of y’all are underestimating fruitless shiryu and Magellan’s power in comparison to emperor commanders
Shiryu was only more dangerous than Magellan because of his experience and because Magellan takes a shit every day that lasts like.... Half of that day. In a raid type of shit, Magellan is miles above Shiryu regarding danger level mostly because of his fruit. And in a 1v1, I'd still take my chances against Shiryu than against Magellan.

Yep, Old Garp is Big Mom level, dude manhandled the whole BBP Titanic captain with a former Marine Admiral in it.
He isn't lol
Linlin can split the skies, match Kaido, beat kid and Law. Has the best physical stats beside Kaido.

Old Garp can't do this!

BM would wash Shiryu, Pizarro, Vasco and Wolf , and they wouldn't even hurt her with their attacks

Similar to how luffy needed to strengthen his observation haki to stand a chance against Katakuri but it didn’t automatically become an easy fight because of it

It should be the same with zoro and shiryu

Did you really say, in the same post, that Hancock has better PS than Doffy and his physical strength sucks after looking at the panels I've posted?:pepeke:
Daily reminder Doffy used his df + haki to overpower Luffy

That's not better physical strength
He was matched by base luffy in cqc
Base luffy isn't matching Hancock in cqc

Status
Not open for further replies.