Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Idk Dragon's role is a special one compared to the emperors and admirals. Dude's been building up his army in parallel to Luffy's rise since chapter 100. His army officers have bailed out luffy multiple times. Along with directly helped his crew grow strong.

Oda could either be setting up a Father & Son vs Imu fight.. or.. have Dragon fall to Imu for Luffy to then beat him.

Kong / Akainu dont make sense for me, due to not being CDs. Dragon's fight is directly with the CD, so he should help take down or atleast clash with the strongest of the CD.

His words to Ivankov were: "They'll watch as I change the world"
Only way to do that is to topple the King of the World.

Oda could also go with Garp/Dragon/Luffy , holy trinity type of a thing against IMU, since all 3 have something against the CD, Oda going out of his way to even emphasis in it for Garp in chapter 905 and then especially chapter 957.
Yes if Dragon fights Imu alone he will lose because it is Luffy who has to save the day.

If he has a solo fight against anyone except Im he will win it. Maybe against the leader of the CP-0 or CD or Kong.

I can see a Dragon and Luffy vs Im fight. Or Dragon losing and Luffy and Dragon tag teaming him after that.

About Akainu I have my doubts, Akainu embodies absolute justice but yeah your right it is not really Dragon fight. Absolute justice is not directly in opposition with Dragon view. But Aka will definitely try to catch Dragon.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Makes you wonder, Oda is willing to give definitive titles to Whitebeard, Dragon and Mihawk, why not for Kaido? The only plausible answer is that Kaido is a fraud.
Kaido has had 3 1v1s on panel and has failed to live up to his hearsay title in 2 of them. The 3rd one he really shouldn’t have won if luffy wasn’t an imbecile who can still get body-bagged by Apoo.

Even if Kaido’s title was concretely established, so was Whitebeard’s and that title only existed so Oda could debunk it at Marineford. Majority of “World’s Strongest” titles are fraudulent anyway lol.

Kaido has had 3 1v1s on panel and has failed to live up to his title in 2 of them. The 3rd one he really shouldn’t have won if luffy wasn’t an imbecile who can still get body-bagged by Apoo.

Even if Kaido’s title was concretely established, so was Whitebeard’s and that title only existed so Oda could debunk it at Marineford. Majority of “World’s Strongest” titles are fraudulent anyway lol.
I disagree with that sentiment, I don't take those titles lightly, but I guess with your way of seeing things it makes Kaido even more of a fraud.
:mihanha:

It usually goes like this
When spoilers drop we talk about spoilers and some discussions are good quality actually but then after there is nothing more to talk about it magically turns into a Sanji Vs Zoro / power level discussion thread
Basically some random Zoro fan say something like "Any info about Zoro"
Then some random Sanji fan say " Zoro sucks "
Then another Zoro fanboy replies " No Lanji sucks Zolo's santolyuh" and starts to @ the whole SwordBoys conspiracy and many people get drag into that sh** even people who are not Zoro or Sanji fans (stay here for a little and you will join this sh** too) then eventually someone say "Ya but akainu can one shot Zolo " and someone else say " Pftt Akainu got neg diffed by WB" >> " Pftt WB got Killed by 1 of akainu's punches" >> and so on it turns into an X character Vs the rest of the world
And then in the end, it turn into Oda bashing thread "Oda is a shit writer, Oda is a hack"

J

Jo_Ndule

Kaido is the benchmark of Strength, Oda sbs and the manga/novels proves that
If Luffy was as strong as Akainu, he would be OP in a year... He wouldn't need much PUs or help to take on Yonko.

Guess what? Luffy is about to be PK in one year of active piracy, he 2 years off to train.
So stop wanking Akainu

And No, Admirals are just Katakuri with powerful DFs... Thus Mid top tiers

Kaido >=BM > Shanks >= Teach~ Akainu~Young Kaido >= Oden >~Admirals

Kaido is the benchmark of Strength, Oda sbs and the manga/novels proves that
If Luffy was as strong as Akainu, he would be OP in a year... He wouldn't need much PUs or help to take on Yonko.

Guess what? Luffy is about to be PK in one year of active piracy, he 2 years off to train.
So stop wanking Akainu

And No, Admirals are just Katakuri with powerful DFs... Thus Mid top tiers

Kaido >=BM > Shanks >= Teach~ Akainu~Young Kaido >= Oden >~Admirals

ONE PIECE WOULD COME TO AN END WITHIN A YEAR - NOT that it would take Akainu a year.
It would take Oda 52 chapters (assuming he took 0 breaks in that year) to FINISH the series with Akainu as the protagonist.

Please stop using mistranslations because you are misinforming people.

The answer is quite simple:

Oda was deflecting the question to get people hyped for Wano. Like when someone asks a politician about healthcare and they respond by talking about building a border wall: a complete deflection that serves a completely separate purpose.

This quote was given right before WCI I believe. What was happening is that people in Japan were far more interested in Akainu Sama than they were for Crydo, and far more excited for Akainu’s arc than Kaido’s.

So when a fan asks Oda about the much more interesting Akainu, Oda was like “shit I’d better hype Kaido or they won’t buy Wano volumes!!” So he took the opportunity to give a deflection-gag answer that attempted to get people excited for Wano, when clearly all everyone wants to see is Akainu and the Admirals, not the Yonko.
amiral fans have a lot of imagination :milaugh:

Beast Purate Flying Six without a DF lmaooo

Yall ready to believe anyting
Post automatically merged:

From redon from Arlong Park forums.

The Tobi Roppo suddenly start moving against their will, being in awe and not understanding what is happening. As the chapter ends, we see a silhouette coming down the skies laughing, which has heavy resemblance with Doflamingo
That would be the maddest hype lmao

I think Kaidou is the current strongest Yonkou, but he's factually an exposed fraud.

He was at the losing end against Oden in their 1v1.
- Oden managed to get the upper hand using his own strength while Kaidou had to use higurashi's blackmail plot to cheap shot Oden.

Does the world know about that?
Ofc not because Kaidou cleverly prevents that information from sneaking out of the country.

Someone like Sengoku, one of the most knowledgeable people in the world, hardly knows anything about Oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.