Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garp was vice admiral and he is retired. He having the same bounty as active admiral speaks a lot about Garp's portrayal. If Garp were active and became an admiral his bounty would exceed 5 billion :kayneshrug:
I don't think Cross Guild should issue bounties higher than their members, if only for morale.

Garp was vice admiral and he is retired. He having the same bounty as active admiral speaks a lot about Garp's portrayal. If Garp were active and became an admiral his bounty would exceed 5 billion :kayneshrug:
No. 3 billion Is Larine ceiling
Post automatically merged:

Acoc punch straight to the jaw and he would still fold Garp next chapter…
Is this guy the crimson chin or something? :crazwhat:
No CoC.
Only CoA

? Scabberds used Ryu and made the strongest creature bleed, we saw garp getting injured by hand axe morgan he isnt that durable, and kaidos base attacks > old garp base attack
I just realized this is all implying the fight is done and it’s obviously not so let’s wait for a few weeks lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
People say BBP are nothing

But they have done the most (bar SHs ) so far

They get shit done by hook or crook. Now, Garp is about to go down and we know BBP are at egghead so they will pull something there as well.

Best pirate crew

#Teach4PK

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmao what delusion. Roger and WB cracked the skies while these two cracked their bones. As per your asscannon Lucci has advCoC too. :kobeha:
Nah not the same thing, Garp and Kuzan had the same streaks as the Roger and WB clash, those are missing here completely and I don't think have ever been drawn for a single CoA exchange.

Two differences between Garp/Kuzan and Roger/WB panels.
1. We don't see anything emitting from their fists
2.They made contact

#2 is not an issue, as you can make contact with ACoC, and also Garp would probably want to make contact with his fist, it would probably take away from the hardness of his blow if his fists aren't making contact. #1 seems to be the outlier compared to other CoC instances atm.

Clown.
Luffy hit Kaido directly with CoC multiple times and stated he needed to use Ryuou that Hyogoro taught him to avoid strike without touching his foe.
Same for Kaido who directly hit Luffy and Kinemon with aCoC

One Piece fans dont just need to be taught to read apparently they also need to be taught to LOOK

This is a CoA impact and it looks NOTHING like Garp/Kuzan

Status
Not open for further replies.