Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this thread supposed to be spoilers discussion. Not who's strongest yonkou/marine. Nobody talks about content about 981 now. :lusalty:
Because there is no content to be talking about :hihihi:
Apoo fights Kid just like in the previous chapter, Big Mom just sees Chopper and Marco's arrival is completely anticlimactic (and the Big Mom pirates being there doesn't make any sense) :kayneshrug:

*Shanks confirmed to be Mihawk's rival* - Shanks fans "bUt hEs nOt a sWoRdSmAn"

*Shanks referred to as a 'swordsmaster' in Mihawks vivre card* - Shanks fans "bUt hEs nOt a sWoRdSmAn"

*Shanks uses a sword in his only two on screen combat situations AGAINST TOP TIERS* - Shanks fans "bUt hEs nOt a sWoRdSmAn"

*Shanks has a named sword Gryphon* - Shanks fans "bUt hEs nOt a sWoRdSmAn"

*Haki being the most important factor in a battle between swordsmen* - Shanks fans "miHaWk iS mOrE sKiLLeD bUt sHaNks hAs bEtTeR hAki"

Shanks definitely has the most deluded fanbase there is
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
I guess shanks and mihawk are equal since it wasn't stated who won the duels

Mihawk's Vivre card also says that he's waiting for a swordsman that surpasses his rival, Shanks

So two points:
-It says swordsman not fighter. Despite Oda giving Shanks a sword he didn't know how he would fight.
Swordsman of course is a fighter, a fighter who uses sword in his battle lol:vistalaugh:

I think shanks would fight using his head only, he only carries swords to make him look cool:myman:

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
How things went down before Marco joining the group

> Nekomamushi: We're currently in an alliance to fight Kaido, Luffy and co are there as well
Marco: Sorry, not important, you guys can probably do it alone, so i'd stay. There is also Weevil coming that i need to take care of

----
*Gets news of Kaido and Big Mom allying themselves

Marco: 2 yonko? Hmm in that case, you guys will need my help, so i'd come :phoenixmarco:

How things went down before Marco joining the group

> Nekomamushi: We're currently in an alliance to fight Kaido, Luffy and co are there as well
Marco: Sorry, not important, you guys can probably do it alone, so i'd stay. There is also Weevil coming that i need to take care of

----
*Gets news of Kaido and Big Mom allying themselves

Marco: 2 yonko? Hmm in that case, you guys will need my help, so i'd come :phoenixmarco:
yeah right and NekoMamushi was just having party there for weeks and was waiting for alliance to happen and so Marco could join him..... I guess Neko is Shanks #2, able to foresee weeks of Future ahead of others

Yooo Marco the man.
That's legit cool. Just need to know the reason for him coming to Wano.
But that certainly does well for the alliance. And while I'm writing this I've remembered that he can "heal" people a little.
Dude will make Kid and Luffy ready for a round 2 after they got wasted by the yonks

And the scenes from Apo and Kid will be interesting.
Looks like there is actually a lot of content, great

Status
Not open for further replies.