Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Garp's old and out of his prime. In his prime, I think he's the strongest marine to date, however.
We are talking about current times
:seriously:

Garp is a fraud, tbh. Has acquired his most notorious title due to a false report.
The Buddha>
:kayneshrug:
Yep I agree in the past.
I don't think so. Prime Garp was above Prime Rayleigh and Prime Rayleigh held off Kizaru after stopped being a pirate. Garp is an active marine so his power level reduction shouldn't be as big as Rayleigh.

How is Garp a fraud? Even Roger himself said he and Garp fought to the death multiple times. Half dead Whitebeard with poor CoO almost killed Akainu. I think Garp who relies on his haki due to lack of df can do worse to Akainu.

we want to use the databook as well
shanks is <= Mihawk .
asked about main character strength to become pk
uses akainu and not any pirate including the yonko as a base for strength stating this guy would end the story in a year.
akainu is just an admiral so by the logic you used here , you believe oda can sub in marco in that statement he made on akainu and it would make sense . so much trash from yonko stans
its tiring
prev gen admirals sengoku , garp are not any better than current gen and are stated alongside the yonko as who luffy has to surpass . Not marco tier characters and yc1's .
:goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

wasnt asking you mate
screw off.
Databook doesn't state Mihawk>Shanks. If you read what is said there as confirmation then you probably didn't read it correctly.

BM could end OP in a week if she was protagonist and Oda made Lola marry Loki. You have no leg to stand on. Oda using Akainu as a random example of making a MC too strong does not in any manner indicate he is on the level of the Yonko. Just that with plot he is strong enough that he would breeze through people like Buggy, Crocodile etc.

You call it trash cause you can't refute it. Grow up. The databook>you and your opinion.

Luffy considers Admirals and Yonko as obstacles to being PK. BM, a Yonko only considers other Yonko as obstacles. The hierarchy is clear: Yonko>Admirals>Dressrosa Luffy. Glad I clarified that for you. Anything else?:kata:

Mihawk's Vivre card also says that he's waiting for a swordsman that surpasses his rival, Shanks. So does that mean Mihawk=Vista>Shanks
:smithnie:
I have no problem with you using databooks to support your argument, i do that as well, but at least stay consistent dude.

Will U admit that, For now, Mihawk is factually above Shanks until proven otherwise?

- Mihawk is waiting for a swordsman that surpasses Shanks, clearly implying that someone on exactly Shanks's level is not enough to best him.
- Mihawk is the WSS in name and actuality, Shanks, has not a single canon argument to not be put under that category.
Mihawk's Vivre card also says that he's waiting for a swordsman that surpasses his rival, Shanks

So two points:
-It says swordsman not fighter. Despite Oda giving Shanks a sword he didn't know how he would fight. Mihawk can be a better swordsman but still be weaker as it doesn't say fighter, just swordsman
-Waiting for someone who surpasses another doesn't indicate superiority over the other. That's a non-sequitur. Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than him (Zoro) per his own words. If you surpass Shanks then you are stronger than Mihawk. I can just as easily say Mihawk=Shanks.

I could also add that Mihawk always drew with Shanks per Mihawk's own words. He also never fought Yonko Shanks either. Lastly, you can be equal to someone and still have the title. See WB.

Databook doesn't state Mihawk>Shanks. If you read what is said there as confirmation then you probably didn't read it correctly.

BM could end OP in a week if she was protagonist and Oda made Lola marry Loki. You have no leg to stand on. Oda using Akainu as a random example of making a MC too strong does not in any manner indicate he is on the level of the Yonko. Just that with plot he is strong enough that he would breeze through people like Buggy, Crocodile etc.

You call it trash cause you can't refute it. Grow up. The databook>you and your opinion.

Luffy considers Admirals and Yonko as obstacles to being PK. BM, a Yonko only considers other Yonko as obstacles. The hierarchy is clear: Yonko>Admirals>Dressrosa Luffy. Glad I clarified that for you. Anything else?:kata:
databook calls shanks a swordsmaster
calls mihawk the strongest of all "swordsmen"
waiting for someone that surpasses shanks to take him on
doesnt imply mihawk is stronger at all lmao

databooks dont suit your narrative.

Even if kaido is stronger
Akainu >> Kaido :myman:
The only character who made a One Piece arc feel like "things can have consequences"

Also, please don't bring the "pedro" "Monet" "Vergo" stuff, I'm talking about a REAL close one to Luffy death/loss

Akainu now is the only character I feel his presence in the island, makes things terrifying for the crew!

databook calls shanks a swordsmaster
calls mihawk the strongest of all "swordsmen"
waiting for someone that surpasses shanks to take him on
doesnt imply mihawk is stronger at all lmao

databooks dont suit your narrative.
Read above. It doesn't say fighter, only swordmaster. Kizaru is a swordmaster as well for instance. Doesn't mean that's the only manner is which he can fight. Try again.

amazing thing here is you stated it
not oda
or a source be it an sbs or the databook
why is why
I dont take it serious

additional bonus

Read above. It doesn't say fighter, only swordmaster. Kizaru is a swordmaster as well for instance. Doesn't mean that's the only manner is which he can fight. Try again.
Never stated to be a swordsmaster .
find it .
for me tho.
you said oda doesnt know how he fights to now not the only manner he can fight .
lets keep that goalpost moving
Post automatically merged:

Databook even has sabo dead.
He brought up the databooks to insist marco == admirals == akainu
am just picking up his scraps
dont mind me

Status
Not open for further replies.