Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep either Kuzan has COC or can match Garp in it
This is why there’s such denial. If COC is used this means Kuzan can match it either way with his own fist. Which is huge for a guy whose fighting style revolve about his logia. (while fists are Garp only arsenal). Don’t get wronged, this is far from Kuzan full power, his full power terraform islands. Here he wants to beat his mentor at his own game.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
His hands are not shown here =>

The thing is I cant remember any AdCoC attack where haki trail isn't shown during the initiation, for example, like this =>

Idk, we might be missing a page because Kuzan does coat his hands with CoA during the punch
I am not talking about AdCoC (not sure about this) but CoC being used by both

CoA clash

]

CoC haki trails along with explosion

Look at the above panel - haki trails coming out of explosion. That's clash of CoC users

Both Kuzan and Garp used CoC.

If Kizaru is at this level, does Luffy need more than 5 minutes??
If Luffy fights instead of Garp, he will win this fight with little difficulty...and will kill 5 people

Shitters like Katakuri are competing with Oven and Lanji's siblings while Shiryū and 2 stooges had Garp looking like he went through God valley v.2 even before the stab. :gokulaugh:
Didn't change Kata portrayal since he cannot use CoO. Only dehype for Kata is if with CoO someone still bypasses his FS.Squard dropped WB though unlike Shiryu. Kata single handely beat 3 Germa if Caesar didn't come. Kata didn't use CoO and df against Oven. King and Queen cannot beat much weaker Germa base Sanji.

Kata with FS was wanked as mong the mightiest by top tier Rayleigh. Top tier Kaido had to use fs to counter Snakeman speed that hit as fast as Kata.

Garp did not need haki and fist to 1 shot Shiryu. Weaker top tier Aramaki did not need his tree form to neg King and Queen calling thrm bozo.

Zoro without his haki and sword cannot beat gifters :kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.