Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, couple rubble falling is the most yonkoturds can achieve while going all out
:risitavirus: rooftop will forever be the evidence of yonko being weak shits unable to break through thin layer of skull through their clash

while not even a direct clash between admirals destroys towns
Thats because of Garp punch CoA. Luzan did nothing except ask Shiryu for help

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
We already know Kaido can use it. We're not just gonna invent new powers for Aokiji because he was a former pal with your "papazuki" :gokulaugh:

No black flames = no CoC coating
are you dumb that was before he activated it even in the next panel you see his hands turn black from adv coc this panel it didnt turn black yet

Oda could have forgotten it because he was busy showcasing “ice glove”. The fact that Kuzan has armament in the clash supports this, there are thick lightnings from the clash itself too. The explosion similar to galaxy impact is definite proof that acoc was used, at the very least from Garp himself if people aren’t convinced with Kuzan having coc.
The explosion looked like CoC. However, it could be CoA too. If Katakuri alone can produce something like this =>
...then why two characters, several times stronger than Katakuri, wouldnt produce an impact like this? I find it hard to believe Oda has forgotten drawing CoC trails before Kuzan's attack.
I am not talking about AdCoC (not sure about this) but CoC being used by both

CoA clash

]

CoC haki trails along with explosion

Look at the above panel - haki trails coming out of explosion. That's clash of CoC users

Both Kuzan and Garp used CoC.
Look at my post above, Kata alone was producing pretty big trails without CoC

The explosion looked like CoC. However, it could be CoA too. If Katakuri alone can produce something like this =>
...then why two characters, several times stronger than Katakuri, wouldnt produce an impact like this? I find it hard to believe Oda has forgotten drawing CoC trails before Kuzan's attack.

Look at my post above, Kata alone was producing pretty big trails without CoC
Because the attack was depicted in the same manner as Galaxy impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.