Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, Shiryu was sweating buckets with a bloody mouth after taking a hakiless punch. He looked cool pulling off a dirty play but people should stop putting him anywhere near old Garp’s level.
I will name two dozen moments when people bled from their mouths from blows. Starting from hitting a teach from luffy to impel down without haki and so on. The main thing is wide awake and gets up after the blow laughing at the same time.

From the looks of it, it seems that the fight was already on for like hours already.., Oda have skipped many things, they all looked bloodied already, it's not ideal to put a judgment on their performance, since we haven't got the whole picture, but anyways.., it doesn't matter anymore, the final outcome which matter at this point.

Aokiji looks okay. Old garp was mid imo. Should have shown more high end level attacks.
Bro used two big named attacks, got stabbed once and is 95% done, all happened in under 5 minutes. I dunno how to feel about this.

I know that Oda needs a reason for a Top Tier to fall fast, like Oden, but this looks like a Walmart version of WB's performance even though I have Old Garp beating MF WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.