Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, in the bottom panel, Smoothie doesn't look shocked. Rather she looks smitten.

I think I have finally figured out Marco's purpose in Wano. He will heal Luffy (probably multiple times) so that Luffy can beat Kaido. Poor solution from Oda in my opinion, but it is a viable solution.
Iiirc Marco said his healing power has limit . hence he warned the animal that he healed to be careful , or something like that

Guys for fuck sake, he is Marco, the right hand man of Whitebeard Pirates. Of course veteran level guys like Perespero, Daifuku, Smoothie will be feared.

Second in command of emperors are always special. They have certain hype when it comes to strength. It is not that BMP are weak, it is just that Marco has that much hype.
This man called Smoothie a veteran level character, lmaooo, take that W sir
:cheers:

:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Marco actually arrived. I wasn’t really expecting to see him after his big speech to Neko about protecting WB’s legacy.
Big Mom Pirates are really standing up to their Big Meme Pirates name. You are the f**king Yonko Crew with a flag ship and yet they are just..:namiriously:
1st Yonko commanders are their greatest fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.