Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people you speculate to arrive to change the tides
jimbei, marco and the rest are here
the samurai have abandoned their boats meaning most will die here and are not planning on evacuating to return for another battle.
wano is already 70+ chapters long
am sorry to say but I dont think they are getting crushed . perhaps the yonkos will look a little more vulnerable than you initially thought
as every villain in the story
:goatasure:

Big Mom mind fucked up WCI for us

and it's about to fuck up Wano

and people want her to be at Elbaf ?
Post automatically merged:

Yonko crew fighting Yonko crew

Warlord fans take credit ...

wow ... and they dare calling other people dumb
They’re all crying on the inside because Cracker has better feats and portrayal than 80% of Warlords

Not fan of anything, but claiming 1 yonkou are enough for navy or shishibukai prove you know nothing about OP.
And Oda is just proving that yonkoutards are dumb and don't know shit about powerscaling lol.
no 1 Yonko is not enough for Navy + warlods ... saying that is beyond stupid as well

but saying Warlords > 1 Yonko and crew ... and ... claiming it's obvious fact now ...

is not in realm of fairness

The people you speculate to arrive to change the tides
jimbei, marco and the rest are here
the samurai have abandoned their boats meaning most will die here and are not planning on evacuating to return for another battle.
wano is already 70+ chapters long
am sorry to say but I dont think they are getting crushed . perhaps the yonkos will look a little more vulnerable than you initially thought
as every villain in the story
It is these people fault for taking things out of context and hyping yonkos to the god level. When Oda giving them reality check, they are throwing abuses...lol
Hard work and strength won't matter when there is no luck.

Well now that the spoilers are confirmed I can finally say Oda has lost his mind.

-Big Mom Pirates do not enter Wano for an entire week after Big Mom and Kaido agree to make an alliance because of zero reason. Despite having a transponder snail on their ship, proven on Dressrosa.

-Big Mom Pirates try to climb the water fall even though there's a secret entrance and them entering Wano is under Kaido's schedule.

At first I really thought the spoiler providers were lying. I can't believe Oda is actually this braindead. I can only hope chapter comes out and proves me wrong.

:pepeke:

WB is dead, and Shanks hasn’t shown off any of his power. Oda couldn’t use a Yonko for that question or else it would be too much of a spoiler. For example, if he used Kaido, then the reveal about him being the strongest character alive wouldn’t be as impactful
"none of the yonkos were introduced"
kaido still has not shown much of his power at the moment he made that comment.
great argument there.

Status
Not open for further replies.