What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

I was just going off your name. Couldn't imagine a guy came up with that.
Why ?

ok, you gave your opinion, now refute thousands of years of human history which go against it :milaugh:
Fun fact for your historical knowledge: women before the neolithic were also hunter not only gatherer.
Another fun fact : During wars, women are usually taking men's gender identified role in society (factory/Arm weaponneny etc.)
Another fun fact : There is no work that men can do that women can't.

So.. women can perfectly strive without men. But the best out of this is that crime would instantly decrease.

Women would not build a paradise of course, but it would be something to see such a society strive.

Get rid of patriarchy, only capitalism is left.

Another fun fact : During wars, women are usually taking men's gender identified role in society
Nice, so who was actually fighting the wars again?

Another fun fact : There is no work that men can do that women can't.
Correct, but men happen to be exponentially better at many of them

So.. women can perfectly strive without men
'Strive' is way too strong a word to use lol

But the best out of this is that is that crime would instantly decrease.
Yes, potentially. Unless it doesn't, since men are also the ones who stop most of the crimes, and in this scenario crime would be easier to commit because all the potential victims are women, and there's no men to save them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Yes, potentially. Unless it doesn't, since men are also the ones who stop most of the crimes, and in this scenario crime would be easier to commit because all the potential victims are women, and there's no men to save them.
i watched that episode once it was funny when the women got lost just to return to the same spot they started and get lost all over again ngl:suresure:

Most of the men and some of the women that were not prohibited to fight. :)

Only because of the survivor bias. Actually there is no difference.

I'm sure this was done in scientific fashion and not just women thrawn into an island. I'm sure we are talking about a representative chunk of the society and women so around 2000/3000 and not just a group of ten ? Right ?

ones who stop most of the crime
I'm sure you understand that women are systematically pulled out of power places such as cops or politician ? RIght ? So without men, women would take the role.. maybe with less brutality in fact. You would therefore also see a dicrease in police violences and brutalities.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Most of the men and some of the women that were not prohibited to fight. :)

Only because of the survivor bias. Actually there is no difference.

I'm sure this was done in scientific fashion and not just women thrawn into an island. I'm sure we are talking about a representative chunk of the society and women so around 2000/3000 and not just a group of ten ? Right ?

I'm sure you understand that women are systematically pulled out of power places such as cops or politician ? RIght ? So without men, women would take the role.. maybe with less brutality in fact. You would therefore also see a dicrease in police violences and brutalities.

I'm so glad I'm a man and not an oppressed woman who born to suffer because men exist.