What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

It's not less people to take care of. There's terminally ill people, prisoners drug addicts. Like imagine of there's a massive fire in California. Whatever female politician there is would have to call for all women firefights, helicopter pilots and have an all female evacuation team. That's under the assumption that whoever I in charge doesn't leave their post. Because the economy would instantly collapse. And that's just one major incident that can happen in a day. Read the news for world events and catastrophes.

Imagine trying to do that while still trying to raise and teach children. And these are all logistical challenges without even going into stereotypes
You literally brought up starvation due to logistics. If there are less mouths to feed(literally 50%) the resources will last enough for women to figure out the basics of transporting not around. Sorry I don’t think women are fucking retarded children who need to have their hand held through everything

You are severely underestimating humans. We are super cockroaches, we are invasive and extremely resilient as creatures. We have visited almost every environment in this earth regardless of how hostile it is and survived huge extinction events(some theory has our population falling to as low as 3,000 people)

Ive already conceded that civilization will collapse, maybe set us back a few decades. Will it be enough to severely destroy the human race? Lmao no. 5 years is a really short time in the grand scheme of things

You literally brought up starvation due to logistics. If there are less mouths to feed(literally 50%) the resources will last enough for women to figure out the basics of transporting not around. Sorry I don’t think women are fucking retarded children who need to have their hand held through everything

You are severely underestimating humans. We are super cockroaches, we are invasive and extremely resilient as creatures. We have visited almost every environment in this earth regardless of how hostile it is and survived huge extinction events(some theory has our population falling to as low as 3,000 people)

Ive already conceded that civilization will collapse, maybe set us back a few decades. Will it be enough to severely destroy the human race? Lmao no. 5 years is a really short time in the grand scheme of things
Yeah.. with men doing 98 percent of the heavy lifting. i could agree with what your saying mostly if I didn't watch girls vs men survival island. Where women literally argued and cried for six weeks and had to be brought off the island because they were losing kidney function. But I agree it wouldn't destroy the human race but women would not fair well. Though humans adapt and survive. But the point is women are highly dependable on men to survive and I'm sure now billions would die and society wouldn't strive very well.

good, as you should:endthis:
Like for example.
Do you know how to work a gas lawnmower, change a carburetor, change a tire, change oil, zero a scope, break up a pit bull fight, work a tractor or clean a rifle. I mean you can read manuals for all these but enjoy your mmo survival style lifestyle because you can't just pay a guy to do that for you.
hm with enough effort and will, we can do it and adopt to the lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️