Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. What do you guys think will Oda do?

A: Have Kaido open up the real entrance so that the new top dogs of his new alliance like Smoothie and Perospero don't die. Nor does it make Big Mom mad and their alliance is well and good.

B: Have Kaido make them enter through the waterfall and risk their ships getting ships destroyed, potentially fucking up their alliance and everything.

I can't believe some of y'all are actually saying this. It doesn't make any sense. We know that Wano trades with outside forces like the underworld and the WG, do y'all legit think that all of those people in trade with Wano use the waterfall entrance to get into the country ^^". Or do you think it makes more sense for Orochi and Kaidou to have divulged the secret for scaling the waterfall instead.

This is simply plot convenience for Oda to take the Big Mom pirates of the picture for a little longer and nothing else imo.
Exactly
:vistalaugh:

But the big mom pirates are in fact incompetent. Since wci to now. Nothing has changed a bunch of nincompoops

That's why katakuri can't be there coz he's too competent for that nonsense to work
Yeah and so are the beast pirates, if it fits the plot and Oda's comedy he will do it, he clearly doesn't care about this as much as you guys do.. It's simple there is nothing to overanalyze here lmao

Yeah and so are the beast pirates, if it fits the plot and Oda's comedy he will do it, he clearly doesn't care about this as much as you guys do.. It's simple there is nothing to overanalyze here lmao
But king stopped the invasion and then held them off for one full week

Like how can both of them be incompetent yet one person is actually doing their job properly

My point is that the BMP shouldn't be defended because there's nothing to defend.
Everything that came their way is because of their incompetence and nothing else.

King and Marco are stronger than anyone but Big mom.
but there is also another point ...
this is not BMP
is is part of core members of BMP ....

if Big Mom would come to Wano with 10 ships rather than 1 ... King and Marco could never stop them

But king stopped the invasion and then held them off for one full week

Like how can both of them be incompetent yet one person is actually doing their job properly
My god... Beast Pirates are so competent that they still don't know that an ARMY is at Onigashima and not only that they are planning to KILL EACH OTHER to make things easier, that's what I call a full competent crew.. Oh yeah they are the same ones that left a PRISON in control of thugs for a week too

Just saw the Marco pic, my boy is officially back! So hyped! Can’t wait for him to meet up with Luffy and see what their reaction to each other is. Also can’t wait to see what he’s going to do this arc. Given how long he’s going to be around after this, he might really be a contender for the crew, I’d wager he’d be the last member of the crew if that came to pass. Excited as hell for this chapter!

Also excited to see Nekomamushi and Izo back, but mainly Marco.

Status
Not open for further replies.