Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah which means its not a "secret card". If it was such a critical info only they would know about it, not literal nobodies like yasuie's fodder soldiers.

The point being Big Mom didn't contact them once throughout the week, nor did Kaido let them enter through the real entrance.

Instead, they're entering through the riskier entrance. Through which tons of ships have been destroyed.
Its clear Oda just wanted this gag to repeat itself so the common sense required was ignored

It also kinda reminds me of the Buster Call that was described as the stuff of legends and nightmares during W7 and the beggining of Enies Lobby arc, only for it to be completely ridiculed by Spandam summoning it with an utterly stupid move of his, it blindly destroying Enies Lobby for nothing without even killing a single guy of the Franky Family thanks to a BS trick of Paulie. To add salt to the injury the VAs and really high-ranked marines did nothing to fight and stop the Straw Hats, the only persons the BC destroyed was one of its own ships thanks to Onigumo's order, and they were unable of stopping the Straw Hats and a wrecked Going Merry.
But it's funny when people criticize post-timeskip for being any different in this regard lol.

I agree tho

Hey Marco showed up. I guess Neko convincing enough to get the some of the WB members on board. Let the Oden avenger party commence.
:phoenixmarco:

Big yikes for the BM pirates though. They might as well just sent fodder crew members. The result would have been the same. Big Mom obviously forgot about them. She's too busy parting to have the beast pirates haul them up the waterfall, lol.

It also kinda reminds me of the Buster Call that was described as the stuff of legends and nightmares during W7 and the beggining of Enies Lobby arc, only for it to be completely ridiculed by Spandam summoning it with an utterly stupid move of his, it blindly destroying Enies Lobby for nothing without even killing a single guy of the Franky Family thanks to a BS trick of Paulie. To add salt to the injury the VAs and really high-ranked marines did nothing to fight and stop the Straw Hats, the only persons the BC destroyed was one of its own ships thanks to Onigumo's order, and they were unable of stopping the Straw Hats and a wrecked Going Merry.
Which is why saying that Pre Time Skip didn't have this kind of bullshit is wrong, One Piece has been like for its entirety and regardless if we got older Oda still makes his story for kids and teens..

the failing in front of King and Marco is mostly cause of the lack of right fighters ...
don't act like you don't know it

but Big mom was a fool to came here with just one ship ...

or rather ... oda made her fool
Oh come on dude, what's this nonsense.

Big mom, Smoothie, Perospero and Daifuku are on board.

Every single one has the capacity to injure or fight flying opponents.

Smoothie is supposed to be a commander for crying out loud. Where are here slashes?

Having an alliance doesn't mean reveal all your cards :smithnie:
I can't believe some of y'all are actually saying this. It doesn't make any sense. We know that Wano trades with outside forces like the underworld and the WG, do y'all legit think that all of those people in trade with Wano use the waterfall entrance to get into the country ^^". Or do you think it makes more sense for Orochi and Kaidou to have divulged the secret for scaling the waterfall instead.

This is simply plot convenience for Oda to take the Big Mom pirates of the picture for a little longer and nothing else imo.

I can't believe some of y'all are actually saying this. It doesn't make any sense. We know that Wano trades with outside forces like the underworld and the WG, do y'all legit think that all of those people in trade with Wano use the waterfall entrance to get into the country ^^". Or do you think it makes more sense for Orochi and Kaidou to have divulged the secret for scaling the waterfall instead.

This is simply plot convenience for Oda to take the Big Mom pirates of the picture for a little longer and nothing else imo.
Yes it's obvious plot convenience just like the BP being too drunk to answer the calls of their comrades warning them about the alliance or Kanjuro having not joined or sent a message to Orochi in Onigashima yet.

Yeah which means its not a "secret card". If it was such a critical info only they would know about it, not literal nobodies like yasuie's fodder soldiers.

The point being Big Mom didn't contact them once throughout the week, nor did Kaido let them enter through the real entrance.

Instead, they're entering through the riskier entrance. Through which tons of ships have been destroyed.
Well literally, im not saying it's a secret card. Moreover, BM intel is quite awesome but she still doesn't know the "main entrance"

Indeed, it's a mind fuck right now. Like Queen for 1 week, the responsible of Udon didn't call them to see what happened after he left with BM ... nothing he is just dancing.
I strongly believe all this shits started since the new editor came. Eitheir he lets Oda to do whatever he wants, either he is fucking shit and gives stupid ideas. No wonder One Piece sales are droping ...
Putting aside some of the mind boggling events this chapter...lolz. In Queen's defence, he did call Babanuki to confirm the state of Udon, to which the later replied that everything was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.