What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

Feminism is meant to be liberating. So it works for women who want more freedom (like for example women who want to have sex with men without being judged for that) or women that have more traditionnal value (like women who wants to were their hijab). In feminism, all women are winners. (fun fact, in feminism, men are winners too)
Agreed! I studied literary criticism in grad school, so I am familiar with feminism through a literary context. It’s actually one of the easier criticisms to apply to different texts. I especially enjoyed studying domestic fiction through a feminist perspective.

no I m not telling you to read it bit if its religious ideals than any and every manga is haram for us muslims
at best its not recommended and prohibited due to to some of its aspect which includes nudity

If i'd had an opinion it'd be haram as well

Coz wasting time, listening to music, blasphemous themes like sorcery and polytheism and other very prevalent things are haram

If you can avoide them its fine but wasting time on them is still a sin not to mention the rife fan service now adays

I can't unharam what is haram but i can avoide the haram in it and disregard it

Here's a traditional Islamic academic's opinion.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
at best its not recommended and prohibited due to to some of its aspect which includes nudity

If i'd had an opinion it'd be haram as well

Coz wasting time, listening to music, blasphemous themes like sorcery and polytheism and other very prevalent things are haram

If you can avoide them its fine but wasting time on them is still a sin not to mention the rife fan service now adays

I can't unharam what is haram but i can avoide the haram in it and disregard it

Here's a traditional Islamic academic's opinion.

music itself is haram lol

I won't argue about religion in this thread but just gonna say this

islam supports harem if the guy is capable enough

As a black guy, this is why I absolutely can't be liberal or a Democrat. The ability to skate around issues and just hurl around soft insults is profoundly revealing. Not a single point has been made by certain sides. They can't even admit to it being a real question, they just see it as an attack on whatever values they stole from actual real people.
Post automatically merged:

If others weren’t so invested, I’d of shut it down already lol
Well if you do shut the thread down just permanently ban me.

As a black guy, this is why I absolutely can't be liberal or a Democrat. The ability to skate around issues and just hurl around soft insults is profoundly revealing. Not a single point has been made by certain sides. They can't even admit to it being a real question, they just see it as an attack on whatever values they stole from actual real people.
What are you even saying here??