Rules Naruto Gaiden – The Whirlwind inside the Vortex

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@Veku there you go. You got summer homework.

Naruto is 700 chapters long.

VS is like 203 or smth but some chapters are longer.

I'd say go for Naruto first. It has better binge-ability imo.
Yeah, I think Vinland saga is best taken slowly anyways. 20/25 chapters a week rather than killing it in a few days.

Veku would love the fights in Naruto

It’s making me miss Kishi
This oneshot is pretty fire. Minagoat W
Minato and Kushina killed it

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah, I think Vinland saga is best taken slowly anyways. 20/25 chapters a week rather than killing it in a few days.
Yeah I agree. Especially when you get to the Thorkell stuff and the final part of Askeladd and Thorfinn. Not to mention Farmland.

Veku would love the fights in Naruto
From what I know of Veku I'd tend to agree.

I am here tryna predict his faves but I am getting a blank so far lol.

It’s making me miss Kishi
Damn it's that good? Can't wait. He should drop Boruto and do some prequel on some chars like this.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah I agree. Especially when you get to the Thorkell stuff and the final part of Askeladd and Thorfinn. Not to mention Farmland.

From what I know of Veku I'd tend to agree.

I am here tryna predict his faves but I am getting a blank so far lol.
Farmland needs to be taken in three reads ImO, it’s not something you’re supposed to blitz by

Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakuzu. That’s my guesses

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Farmland needs to be taken in three reads ImO, it’s not something you’re supposed to blitz by
Yeah I also took it slowly, absorbing everything in. Definitely makes you appreciate it even more.

Kakashi, Jiraiya, Naruto, Kakuzu. That’s my guesses
I was thinking of the 2nd and 3rd cuz they correspond to some extent to Garp and Luffy ig but wasn't sure. Kakashi I can get, everyone practically likes him ngl. But Kakuzu is an interesting choice imo.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
not bad chapter actually, can we discuss it here or not allowed to
You’re allowed to discuss Naruto anywhere

Yeah I also took it slowly, absorbing everything in. Definitely makes you appreciate it even more.

I was thinking of the 2nd and 3rd cuz they correspond to some extent to Garp and Luffy ig but wasn't sure. Kakashi I can get, everyone practically likes him ngl. But Kakuzu is an interesting choice imo.
I can see Veku buying Kakuzu hype lmfao. It’s false hype but he’d sink for it

I loved Kushina’s relationship with Minato. Liked how Kishi gave Mito more character, aside from one appearance in the Kushina flashback she’s just known as the Uzumaki Hashirama married. Jiraiya’s genin team being reintroduced again is a great callback to 1 panel in the original manga, and it looks like one of Minato’s teammates was an Uchiha.

Overall I just miss Naruto man :josad: