Rules Naruto Gaiden – The Whirlwind inside the Vortex

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

Emil

Certified Memelord
She fucking tore through Minato like he was a tissue.
btw was this written by kishi? i didnt expect roshi and han to actually be working together, and they have been jinchuriki for that long, actual poor lads

their villages left them to rot to the akatsuki too despite them helping in the war

I loved Kushina’s relationship with Minato. Liked how Kishi gave Mito more character, aside from one appearance in the Kushina flashback she’s just known as the Uzumaki Hashirama married. Jiraiya’s genin team being reintroduced again is a great callback to 1 panel in the original manga, and it looks like one of Minato’s teammates was an Uchiha.

Overall I just miss Naruto man :josad:
i dont miss naruto but i miss being younger:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
btw was this written by kishi? i didnt expect roshi and han to actually be working together, and they have been jinchuriki for that long, actual poor lads

their villages left them to rot to the akatsuki too despite them helping in the war
100% written and drawn and colored by him for the first few pages.
In classic kishi style, they’re a little inconsistent lol. They weren’t able of doing that in the series proper but that’s whatever. It was a cool intro

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont like how they r trying to force romance into it tbh. felt a bit cringe. but aside from that pretty solid chapter

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Tobirama fans really want a one shot of their man getting stomped by Kinkaku and Ginkaku :kobeha:

I can understand a Professor Hiruzen one shot tho and him mastering all of Konoha's jutsu.

Last edited: