G

Gorosei Informer

That’s from when Zephyr was killed by Kizaru in Film Z

Not looking good for Garp

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Its gonna be epic fail.
Lmfao definitely! Especially with Oda's current writing "standards/quality"!

:risitameh:kingufy

Lmao the amount of salt if this happened would be unimaginable
Hahaha right?! Who needs a salt devil fruit user to appear, when this forum and the fanbase in general will provide more salt than an awakened salt user with immortality and 8 centuries could provide?! Gonna be saltier than the Dead Sea!

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

That film really did the Marines Justice. So much respect for them, like a love letter. Way better than how Oda has depicted them for most of the post TS at least, with Fujitora ironically hard carrying them but also being one of their biggest nemeses to their own cause.

I cried so much at that film and it feels like Oda is retconning and bastardising Kuzan's character brutally here, he feels so out of character and a completely different person. LIke he's posessed or this isn't him somehow.

I'm genuinely more furious than Akainu at this point. Both me and my friend are regretting that Akainu even chose to spare him now.

Kuzan you pirate scum how could you
:josad::josad::josad:
A bigger betrayer than @Mr. Reloaded !
Reloaded also killed Dumbledore:handsup:
I rest my case!

:goyea:

:beckmoji::whitepress::kaidowhat::lawsigh::pepestop::pepestrike:

BM is susceptible to sea stone, Garp isn't

Also how tf did those animal sedative needles pierce her skin lmfao
Big Mom loves being penetrated, especially by pricks! So its only natural for her ofc!

DON'T DISRESPECT MY CHILDHOOD
LMFAO, Oda is already doing that whether we like it or not! Same with Hollywood!

:pepemotion::pepemy::peperain::pepecopium::lulz::kailaugh::mrgo::risiup::ihaha::saden::shame::sanjimeh: