Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I especially agree about this part. Zoro's upper limit has been seen imo with that ISDS, facing Birdcage compared to Fuji and other fighters, facing Killer and Gyukimaru 2v1 If he release greater attack in Wano, it will be that his upper limit has increased.

And in Dofla arc, Law faced Vergo and Trebol and Doflamingo. Even if he lost against Dofla, facing 3 main fighters imo is superior even to cutting Pica. So Law may help as well in facing BM or Kaidou or King or Queen or other top fighters from Beast Pirates. Moreover, Law is part of alliance. He's likely to keep evolving, except if Oda / Kaidou / BM kills him (please dont Law is one of my absolute favorite)
How has his
I especially agree about this part. Zoro's upper limit has been seen imo with that ISDS, facing Birdcage compared to Fuji and other fighters, facing Killer and Gyukimaru 2v1 If he release greater attack in Wano, it will be that his upper limit has increased.

And in Dofla arc, Law faced Vergo and Trebol and Doflamingo. Even if he lost against Dofla, facing 3 main fighters imo is superior even to cutting Pica. So Law may help as well in facing BM or Kaidou or King or Queen or other top fighters from Beast Pirates. Moreover, Law is part of alliance. He's likely to keep evolving, except if Oda / Kaidou / BM kills him (please dont Law is one of my absolute favorite)

upper limit being shown when hes yet to even use his pre skip power up. And the flashback around beating pica was the very beginning of his training.
Are you suggesting he learned nothing new for the rest of the 2 years

M

MD Zolo

Well if you want concrete zoro last chapter said hes going for kaido.
As in concrete action.

My logic is Zoro leaving Wano as the strongest swordman of the island .

:kayneshrug:

If you are on board on him leaving Wano being weaker than any swordman that was in Wano well ok mate.

WSW,Sasaki were highlighted that's great for his portrayal so what?

As you said is a war so it would be foolish to think that Zoro will fight only one character in such event.
What better way to portray Zoro like defeating those who try challenge the YC and then defeat the YC.
(Seems like the proper route considering people want to see a progress ,not a instant jump right?).

Since when suggesting Zoro fighting the strongest swordman of the arc is a loose thread?
:laughmoji:
Since him being the strongest swordsman was never confirmed. The only thing that has been confirmed is that King is a swordsman and that too from a databook.

In any case, I am just stating my opinion. I am not gonna hold my breath for something that looks less and less likely. If Zoro does fight King (or somebody higher up) I will cheer. But I am not gonna put all of my hopes on that.

Not anymore. I will reconsider if Marco falls.

Can't work on Raid Suit
:myman:
The suit is too childish though imo. Zoro gets all the coolness vibes and training and black edgy coolness sword while Sanji gets training with Okama and male-version sailormoon outfit?

Pre-TS Sanji is way better imo, his suave manner and suit, cool-headed strategy, and cooking-themed Diable Jambe attacks, it's much more fitting to be Zoro's no-nonsense themed equal. But now i feel like Oda likes to degrade him some way.

How has his

upper limit being shown when hes yet to even use his pre skip power up. And the flashback around beating pica was the very beginning of his training.
Are you suggesting he learned nothing new for the rest of the 2 years
ISDS is the result of 2 years training, the new version of SS. That is something new. Just like Kong Gun is something new, a new version of Gomu2 no Pistol.

Status
Not open for further replies.