Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flying 6 vs SHs is basically confirmed with separate locations for them.

Kaido vs Luffy

Big Mom vs Kid and team up maybe with Marco

King vs Zoro

Queen vs Law

Jack vs Jimbei

Who's Who vs Sanji

Sasaki vs Franky

Ulti vs Nami

Maria vs Robin

Page One vs Chopper and Usopp

Drake and Hawkins are the wild cards

9 numbers vs 9 scabbards

Maybe its my headcanon but it makes sense

Apoo is entry fight for Kid, maybe Killer will take over later.

Luffy will save himself for Kaido, won't have a Blueno scene here.

Another obvious one is Minks vs Smile users. Oda gave them incredible designs so it'll be a feast to watch

Not sure about Law, Sanji and Kid exact matchups.

Marco will first fight against King and then when Zoro comes he will go give back up against Big Mom. He might back up multiple fighters with his abilities I'm thinking . Big Mom pirates will come very late. I'm thinking SWORD will intervene with them or at least Drake and Hawkins might.

*totally forgot about Brook. Maybe another covert mission to steal ponyglyph? Or a tag team with Franky maybe.

Flying 6 vs SHs is basically confirmed with separate locations for them.

Kaido vs Luffy

Big Mom vs Kid and team up maybe with Marco

King vs Zoro

Queen vs Law

Jack vs Jimbei

Who's Who vs Sanji

Sasaki vs Franky

Ulti vs Nami

Maria vs Robin

Page One vs Chopper and Usopp

Drake and Hawkins are the wild cards

9 numbers vs 9 scabbards

Maybe its my headcanon but it makes sense

Apoo is entry fight for Kid, maybe Killer will take over later.

Luffy will save himself for Kaido, won't have a Blueno scene here.

Another obvious one is Minks vs Smile users. Oda gave them incredible designs so it'll be a feast to watch

Not sure about Law, Sanji and Kid exact matchups.

Marco will first fight against King and then when Zoro comes he will go give back up against Big Mom. He might back up multiple fighters with his abilities I'm thinking . Big Mom pirates will come very late. I'm thinking SWORD will intervene with them or at least Drake and Hawkins might.

*totally forgot about Brook. Maybe another covert mission to steal ponyglyph? Or a tag team with Franky maybe.

very short question... do people think (based off of that) really... that wano war will only be 40 more chapters? or 50 more?

this matchup look like easy 70-80 more...

sooooooo many fights

very short question... do people think (based off of that) really... that wano war will only be 40 more chapters? or 50 more?

this matchup look like easy 70-80 more...

sooooooo many fights
Yep I think it is surely going to take a while unless minor fights get finished in a chapter or something like that. We don't even know what twists Oda has in store for us

Yep I think it is surely going to take a while unless minor fights get finished in a chapter or something like that. We don't even know what twists Oda has in store for us
Yes!!! plus more outside people can come to wano... and we need flashback of more characters... maybe some flying six, maybe some number, maybe some supernova, maybe killer, izou i dont know. i only say this because senior pink!!! has flashback... Baby 5...

The Queen v Who's Who plot make it very unlikely imo that the any of the non M3 SHs face off against the flying six. I'd wager they are reserved for more powerful opponents like Drake, Smoker (potentially) etc. I don't think Who's Who beats Queen but I'm almost convinced now that he's also in that calamity threshold. I reckon we'd be seeing what Who's Who's capable of pretty soon as chances are that he clashes with one of the alliance members during his search for Yamato and I don't think he's gonna be coming out of that clash with the short end of the stick.

Except of course Who's Who and Sasaki are different class from the rest but I very much doubt that. They could be stronger potentially but not so much so that it'd be a mid diff or sumin like that btw any of the other Flying Six imo.

The Queen v Who's Who plot make it very unlikely imo that the any of the non M3 SHs face off against the flying six. I'd wager they are reserved for more powerful opponents like Drake, Smoker (potentially) etc. I don't think Who's Who beats Queen but I'm almost convinced now that he's also in that calamity threshold. I reckon we'd be seeing what Who's Who's capable of pretty soon as chances are that he clashes with one of the alliance members during his search for Yamato and I don't think he's gonna be coming out of that clash with the short end of the stick.

Except of course Who's Who and Sasaki are different class from the rest but I very much doubt that. They could be stronger potentially but not so much so that it'd be a mid diff or sumin like that btw any of the other Flying Six imo.
I also agree that Whos Who and Sasaki are in a different class and hence I think their fight with Sanji and Franky makes sense who are above the rest of the SHs excepts Luffy, Jimbe and Zoro.

But look at BB's commanders, how can we expect SHs to get to that level if they don't fight Tobi Roppo now? That's whg I think its a given that SHs vs Calamities and Flying 6 has to happen for them to reach that level. I won't mind if one or two of SHs taste defeats but the fights need to happen for them or they can never beat Teach and his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.