Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hedging. By saying it's a one post read you are saying g you think he could be scum but also giving yourself enough room to pivot if that position no longer remains viable. It's literally situating your read into a position where you can either push it or disregard it depending on how it develops. I don't really see how it would be back filling at all?
I feel like you’ve moved again to something else lol.

Like, I understand this explanation. But that still doesn’t look like what your original post was saying to me lol. (And I realize I may be big dumb as I’m trying to read fast and do pull ups lol)

Just got to this post. Sorry bb.

Fang seems fine so far. There's an early showing of wanting to solve.

Psychic feels pingy to me. She seems a bit jumpy and I feel like she's tried to shade me twice so far over my alliance. I low key think I baited a wolf reaction there.

Sallu seems low energy and I thought the few posts he made were kind of meh and lacked any kind of energy or emotion.
Ah I guess that means Fang is slight town and Psychic and Sallu are both slight wolf.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it doesnt seem like a forced observation to me, and id call it more of an observation than a read. its like he simply called conq out for having a different thread entrance than last game.
Well no it was forced lol, he has basically admitted that because he only volunteered it when explicitly asked. That can be scummy, it could be nothing - we will see!

Ratchet

I feel like you’ve moved again to something else lol.

Like, I understand this explanation. But that still doesn’t look like what your original post was saying to me lol. (And I realize I may be big dumb as I’m trying to read fast and do pull ups lol)
No I give you that it wasn't clear. It's not different, per se, but obtuse was doing a lot of work because I was too lazy to write it out in full which resulted in it being unclear. So that as an opinion is fine - I take it, but then my next question is what does it even matter?

Yes, you should be doing this! The lack of them concern me, specifically some that I expect you to make as lay ups.
I Town read Dest, Flower, Naomi. All reads that came strongly after I had decided to workout and lurk (and I only stopped lurking at all to argue with you lol)

I’d prefer not to be posting at all at the moment

Emil

Certified Memelord
Just got to this post. Sorry bb.

Fang seems fine so far. There's an early showing of wanting to solve.

Psychic feels pingy to me. She seems a bit jumpy and I feel like she's tried to shade me twice so far over my alliance. I low key think I baited a wolf reaction there.

Sallu seems low energy and I thought the few posts he made were kind of meh and lacked any kind of energy or emotion.
fangs replies have been getting better in fire but i dont think thats an urge to solve, hes just responding to me and not talking about anything else. also hasnt responded to my last post yet. which posts do u see him trying to solve?

agree on psychic and sallu

Ratchet

I Town read Dest, Flower, Naomi. All reads that came strongly after I had decided to workout and lurk (and I only stopped lurking at all to argue with you lol)

I’d prefer not to be posting at all at the moment
Not Pot? Mitch? What about Sallu? Why for all? And why do you feel so manufactured and stilted?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well no it was forced lol, he has basically admitted that because he only volunteered it when explicitly asked. That can be scummy, it could be nothing - we will see!
but its factually correct as ive brought to u conq's entrance last game so it was ATLEAST correct observation that nobody else but prof made. idk how can u determine forced or not. would u rather he just say he had no reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.