Status
Not open for further replies.
Aight that's better.

Though why haven't you OMGUS voted me?
Bc I’m not sure on you lol. You’re null still

I felt like you were misrepresenting me and that you may have moved the goal posts but I don’t really feel malignant tone

I actually don’t know that I’m gonna get anything from you in this specific interaction to move beyond null either way bc I think you’d approach it similar as either alignment (see JJK game with your post to me on Cal)

As scum I don’t think you’d feel like you can really push me the distance here bc I never get mislynched so it would have to be performative to solve me (and therefore you’re gonna lack malice as either alignment and come off as genuine in your solve)

fangs replies have been getting better in fire but i dont think thats an urge to solve, hes just responding to me and not talking about anything else. also hasnt responded to my last post yet. which posts do u see him trying to solve?

agree on psychic and sallu
Sorry Ekko, but I'm not digging through Fang's post to hand pick quotes because for me it's just a really early, easily changeable read. Do you think Fang js wolf? I'll listen to what you have to say.

Do you have some town reads?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You should very well know the answer based on last game - you shout and Prof shrivels like a cock on dry ice
Not when I'm going after him though - he tends to be very defensive as town, and I think his first reaction would be to question my motives as he expects me to read him correctly. In fact I think he'd be entirely more paranoid, this time all it took was me mentioning the possible OMGUS and it vanished which I don't like.

Now can you explain why you couldn't wait for him to answer for himself? What is so urgent that you need to insert yourself into this discussion before it can play out?

I think his first reaction would be to question my motives as he expects me to read him correctly. In fact I think he'd be entirely more paranoid, this time all it took was me mentioning the possible OMGUS and it vanished which I don't like.
I’m going to argue with this. What do you think I was doing accusing you of moving goal posts if not suspicious of your read & reasonings

Ratchet

Bc I’m not sure on you lol. You’re null still

I felt like you were misrepresenting me and that you may have moved the goal posts but I don’t really feel malignant tone

I actually don’t know that I’m gonna get anything from you in this specific interaction to move beyond null either way bc I think you’d approach it similar as either alignment (see JJK game with your post to me on Cal)

As scum I don’t think you’d feel like you can really push me the distance here bc I never get mislynched so it would have to be performative to solve me (and therefore you’re gonna lack malice as either alignment and come off as genuine in your solve)
Okay but like I just said to Ultra I expect to see paranoid Prof voting me because why am I trying to set him up already. Instead I see tepid Prof that seems more concerned about how bad an OMGUS vote might look

In fairness I like the bottom paragraph because that looks like you've given it a reasonable degree if thought right up into where my motives lie - except I think the idea that my motivation wouldn't be malicious as scum is a bit silly.

Ratchet

I’m going to argue with this. What do you think I was doing accusing you of moving goal posts if not suspicious of your read & reasonings
I think that's trying to win the argument over actually getting into my motivations around making that post. I don't really get the impression you're suspicious at all actually.

Ratchet

And cite me an instance of ever omgus voting you bc I don’t remember one expect with me as scum once (last Pokémon game irrc)
When was the last time you were scum and I were town? There haven't been many - Bleach you didn't but you spent most of that in your scum chat, the other Pokemon game you did, and I want to say maybe in FMA?

It wasn't really specifically around me though - I think in general when someone comes after you when you're town you tend to scum read them by reflex. Is that unfair?

Okay but like I just said to Ultra I expect to see paranoid Prof voting me because why am I trying to set him up already. Instead I see tepid Prof that seems more concerned about how bad an OMGUS vote might look
This goes back to that last post I made bc I cannot ever remember omgus voting you as Town to have this expectation

In fairness I like the bottom paragraph because that looks like you've given it a reasonable degree if thought right up into where my motives lie - except I think the idea that my motivation wouldn't be malicious as scum is a bit silly.
I’m not saying your motive wouldn’t be malicious. But I think you as scum would be approaching me under the guise of solving me (which isn’t going to ping me as hostile the same way tonally), and is going to feel very similar to a town tone

Emil

Certified Memelord
Sorry Ekko, but I'm not digging through Fang's post to hand pick quotes because for me it's just a really early, easily changeable read. Do you think Fang js wolf? I'll listen to what you have to say.

Do you have some town reads?
im not sure yet but i dont think hes easy to see town, part of it may be cuz im the person he is interacting with. i think he came off worst on my wagon voting me cuz i null read flower, and unlike in favs his replies come off more careful

i have a town tell of his that ive also not seen been done yet. he did it in favs but i ignored it which was a wrong move in heindight

lean town
naomi
reloaded
dest
prof

null/town
flower - can see as indie as well
JW - from entrance post to lanji. weak lean

pot and mitch i can also see town. ratchet can maybe be town. fang im not sure

Ratchet

When was the last time you were scum and I were town? There haven't been many - Bleach you didn't but you spent most of that in your scum chat, the other Pokemon game you did, and I want to say maybe in FMA?

It wasn't really specifically around me though - I think in general when someone comes after you when you're town you tend to scum read them by reflex. Is that unfair?
I misread that - you know I don't recall scum reading you ever when you've been town @Dr_Professor83

I think it is. I am defensive and combative for sure.

But I don’t think I omgus vote hardly ever

im not sure yet but i dont think hes easy to see town, part of it may be cuz im the person he is interacting with. i think he came off worst on my wagon voting me cuz i null read flower, and unlike in favs his replies come off more careful

i have a town tell of his that ive also not seen been done yet. he did it in favs but i ignored it which was a wrong move in heindight

lean town
naomi
reloaded
dest
prof

null/town
flower - can see as indie as well
JW - from entrance post to lanji. weak lean

pot and mitch i can also see town. ratchet can maybe be town. fang im not sure
If you're going to try and solve Fang on 'tells' I'd advise caution. But you do you. I'll let you tangle with Fang.

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you're going to try and solve Fang on 'tells' I'd advise caution. But you do you. I'll let you tangle with Fang.
id rather he tangles with someone else and i can read him easier off of their exchange

my tell has been working with 100% success so far, its something silly but very accurate

Ratchet

I think it is. I am defensive and combative for sure.

But I don’t think I omgus vote hardly ever
Eh I dunno about that (the non OMGUS voting,l but to be fair what I'm saying can actually be satisfied by you being... more defensive and combative. Because I don't really think you have been over our interaction Prof.

Status
Not open for further replies.