Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc I’m not sure on you lol. You’re null still

I felt like you were misrepresenting me and that you may have moved the goal posts but I don’t really feel malignant tone

I actually don’t know that I’m gonna get anything from you in this specific interaction to move beyond null either way bc I think you’d approach it similar as either alignment (see JJK game with your post to me on Cal)

As scum I don’t think you’d feel like you can really push me the distance here bc I never get mislynched so it would have to be performative to solve me (and therefore you’re gonna lack malice as either alignment and come off as genuine in your solve)

never think ratchet as a buddy in any mafia game, you will save your sanity this way.

Not when I'm going after him though - he tends to be very defensive as town, and I think his first reaction would be to question my motives as he expects me to read him correctly. In fact I think he'd be entirely more paranoid, this time all it took was me mentioning the possible OMGUS and it vanished which I don't like.

Now can you explain why you couldn't wait for him to answer for himself? What is so urgent that you need to insert yourself into this discussion before it can play out?
aggressive ratchet

No but really, before I have even posted you've mentioned me like 5 times. I mean I'm flattered and all but still.
you do realized you'v mention my name more then once.

who is the obsessed one again?

also deflecting my point on agressive stance i am seeing, looks worse on you.

im not sure yet but i dont think hes easy to see town, part of it may be cuz im the person he is interacting with. i think he came off worst on my wagon voting me cuz i null read flower, and unlike in favs his replies come off more careful

i have a town tell of his that ive also not seen been done yet. he did it in favs but i ignored it which was a wrong move in heindight

lean town
naomi
reloaded
dest
prof

null/town
flower - can see as indie as well
JW - from entrance post to lanji. weak lean

pot and mitch i can also see town. ratchet can maybe be town. fang im not sure
Where and when did I vote you? I have 36 posts in the thread as of this one, go ahead and ISO the post where I put a vote on you, I'll wait. Otherwise you are being a diningenous liar and operating in a bad faith to shade me like this. And if anyone looks bad right now its you, so step up.

Current reads? Last game I remember playing with you was Dressora I think and you were pretty laid back even as scum in it. Any threads you want to solve, figure, etc...
im not even gonna bother and fabricate something, i got nothing

except a desire to bring Ratchet down

Although a day 1 Flower lynch would be funny

Not when I'm going after him though - he tends to be very defensive as town, and I think his first reaction would be to question my motives as he expects me to read him correctly. In fact I think he'd be entirely more paranoid, this time all it took was me mentioning the possible OMGUS and it vanished which I don't like.

Now can you explain why you couldn't wait for him to answer for himself? What is so urgent that you need to insert yourself into this discussion before it can play out?
I interjected because you're suspecting him based off an expectation that he would OMGUS you instead of stating his reservations without actually moving on them

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I interjected because you're suspecting him based off an expectation that he would OMGUS you instead of stating his reservations without actually moving on them
So at what point do you factor in Prof's personality? Because sure OMGUS would be a worse response on a surface level, but I carry the expectation that as Town Prof would OMGUS and I'm not quite sure why that has escaped your notice. Feels like you're latching onto something you think you can argue actually.

I think scum naomi would had leaned into the misinformation from Ratchet and get the free town read.
So town imho
I don't need anyone help to be town read. ratchet put stupid misinformation about me, as even i have subbed out as town more then once before.

if you want expert that be flower and Juliet or nessos or on my scum meta

So at what point do you factor in Prof's personality? Because sure OMGUS would be a worse response on a surface level, but I carry the expectation that as Town Prof would OMGUS and I'm not quite sure why that has escaped your notice. Feels like you're latching onto something you think you can argue actually.
No I am exactly considering his personality as a non-omgussy. Not speaking in general terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.