Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Pot? Mitch? What about Sallu? Why for all? And why do you feel so manufactured and stilted?
Sallu null. Mitch null (I don’t think just asking about a Pokémon trade is enough to not be null lol)

Pot maybe town but of the people who jumped on me I like him the least by default and maybe I’m biased bc of that

And I don’t think I am lol

Dest & Flower are on energy with the alliance stuff. Flower I Town read more of the two bc I think the way she’s looking at Ultra and stuff looks Town too. Naomi bc she seems like she’s having fun and is playing like she did in JJK. (And enough other people seems to also see that that I think it checks out and Idc if that’s not a good reason lol)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
but its factually correct as ive brought to u conq's entrance last game so it was ATLEAST correct observation that nobody else but prof made. idk how can u determine forced or not. would u rather he just say he had no reads?
I would actually, ye. But I also think he shouldn't have no reads, there are some very easy reads for him in this game that in my view he could have made.

Ratchet

Sallu null. Mitch null (I don’t think just asking about a Pokémon trade is enough to not be null lol)

Pot maybe town but of the people who jumped on me I like him the least by default and maybe I’m biased bc of that

And I don’t think I am lol

Dest & Flower are on energy with the alliance stuff. Flower I Town read more of the two bc I think the way she’s looking at Ultra and stuff looks Town too. Naomi bc she seems like she’s having fun and is playing like she did in JJK. (And enough other people seems to also see that that I think it checks out and Idc if that’s not a good reason lol)
Aight that's better.

Though why haven't you OMGUS voted me?

J

Joygirl1

I would actually, ye. But I also think he shouldn't have no reads, there are some very easy reads for him in this game that in my view he could have made.
How could there be any very easy reads for someone only a few hours after game start (unless you have tmi)?

fangs replies have been getting better in fire but i dont think thats an urge to solve, hes just responding to me and not talking about anything else. also hasnt responded to my last post yet. which posts do u see him trying to solve?

agree on psychic and sallu
I talked to others not just trying to solve your slot alone, you are just occupying most of my time right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
u mean the town reads? was there any benefit in withholding them if hes scum? he gave them out really easily when u prodded him so he cant be thinking about say, push those players or make sure they r lynchable etc..

i think giving a scum read even if weak (and an accurate factual observation at that) is harder than him throwing me 2-3 town reads as a response tbh

thoughts on sallu, aurelian, psychic pls

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its how your coming off, and you throwing a pointless null out for no reason just looks like fluffing to me. Glad you conceded on everything else though.
not rly an answer to my question. which null r u refering to? the one on ultra? u asked me for a read on him and i had none so null. none of this shows desperation nor shading flower

null on flower isnt shading her either, im basing it off of the favs game as she had an excited entrance that made me think shes town, in fact you also played that game so the ease with which u gave ur read on her and even contested me on it can come off from tmi

Ratchet

u mean the town reads? was there any benefit in withholding them if hes scum? he gave them out really easily when u prodded him so he cant be thinking about say, push those players or make sure they r lynchable etc..

i think giving a scum read even if weak (and an accurate factual observation at that) is harder than him throwing me 2-3 town reads as a response tbh

thoughts on sallu, aurelian, psychic pls
Yes - they're slots that might fall into the PoE otherwise (Pot/Mitch largely) that he backs his ability to read quite strongly, so a lack of willingness to do so could indicate that he doesn't want them cleared. I don't really think the scum read is any harder.

Null on Sallu, I threw that name in as a curveball to Prof.

Lean Town I guess on Fang, doesn't feel like he is trying to lean into your spat with NF. I've checked out of your conversation with him.

Psychic could be scum, but I don't necessarily get that impression based on her posting so far which tends to be very mundane and lazy as scum. I think it's just not sound logically which she is certainly capable of, which I suppose amounts to a town read!

Status
Not open for further replies.