Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think EoS Zoro would be strong enough to beat Roger/Whitebeard easy
EOS Zoro will be top 3 strongest characters of all time and the strongest swordsman of all time. Mihawk is not Zoro final fight. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, but he is not the strongest of all time. I guess Zoro final opponent is Ethanbaron, because I believe this gorosei received the perennial youth operation and he is alive since Ryuma days, and he was his greatest rival.

Mihawk vs Zoro will be in the race between the yonkous for one piece
And after will be Zoro vs Ethanbaron in the final war against the wg.

ANd you talking about troupe have you read one piece ?
If zoro fight kizaru this arc sanji will also fight an admiral they always fight an openent who have the same rank .
FOr what I cans ee there is only 1 admiral so pick your choice.
Luffy vs kizaru .
Zoro vs kizaru but zoro don't win more a clash then anything .
Luffy vs saturn everyone else vs kizaru and we see franky using the vegapunk gloves that punch light.
So ?
You mean the same way that sanji was supposed to fight kaido because zoro did?

Or the same way sanni is supposed to fight fujitora because luffy and zoro already clashed with him separately?

Or do you mean the same way sanji was supposed to fight members of the super nova because luffy and zoro did?

Or do you mean the same way sanji should fight a member of cp0 because zoro and luffy has?

EOS Zoro will be top 3 strongest characters of all time and the strongest swordsman of all time. Mihawk is not Zoro final fight. Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world, but he is not the strongest of all time. I guess Zoro final opponent is Ethanbaron, because I believe this gorosei received the perennial youth operation and he is alive since Ryuma days, and he was his greatest rival.

Mihawk vs Zoro will be in the race between the yonkous for one piece
And after will be Zoro vs Ethanbaron in the final war against the wg.
Top 2 EoS Zoro
There is no way Blackbeards fatass would be above Zoro

1)Imu
2)Luffy/Zoro
3)Prime Blackbeard
4)Mihawk/Xebec
5)Gorosei/Roger/Whitebeard

You mean the same way that sanji was supposed to fight kaido because zoro did?

Or the same way sanni is supposed to fight fujitora because luffy and zoro already clashed with him separately?

Or do you mean the same way sanji was supposed to fight members of the super nova because luffy and zoro did?

Or do you mean the same way sanji should fight a member of cp0 because zoro and luffy has?
Zoro lost to kaido .
iM talking about their actual match ups !
ZOro match up was not kaido it was king .
SAnji was queen .
See thats the difference you are not able to understand that im not talking small clash im talking the match up of the arc.
ANd sanji fought X drake looks like you forgot .

Status
Not open for further replies.