Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He dd he tanked garp punches dude .
Kuzan dont have tight skin etc there is no much difference from inside attack for him he is not more vulnerable to inside attacks like the yonko BM and kaido were .

Admirals are yonko tier fighters you are just a clown im done talking to you im not wasting more time with a dude that think kuzan getting one shot by law .
When i said Kuzan will get one shotted, If Shock willie connect in Kuzan him will be extrenely damaged, even more than Kaidou or BM or BB, in a Kuzan vs Law, Kuzan wins for me, but if Shock willie connects, him will be extremely damaged.

Cool still wasn't a zombie.

Moriahs strongest zombie was oarz and his second was ryuma.

Exactly dressrosa sanji was out
Yes he was out so Zoro was able to get a W when he was out but after that oda give sanji a whole arc for himself for sanji to catch up in bounties with zoro .
Like I asked Is sanji on egg head ?
YES ?
SO zoro will not get a win like that if he don't have a comparable match up .
I mean what manga you guys have read so far ? It's obvious !
Zoro can clash with kizaru but except if an other admiral pull up he can't get the W .

He dd he tanked garp punches dude .
Kuzan dont have tight skin etc there is no much difference from inside attack for him he is not more vulnerable to inside attacks like the yonko BM and kaido were .

Admirals are yonko tier fighters you are just a clown im done talking to you im not wasting more time with a dude that think kuzan getting one shot by law .
And yep, for me Law is a strong as Old Garp, what is the difference of Law vs BB himself and his commanders, to Old Gwrp vs Hachinosu?

Come on, people were acting as if Sanji had already half-destroyed S-Shark with his initial kick and that was before activating germa mode.

Bro, if Zoro has still not found S-Hawk and S-Hawk has still not found any fodder to attack I'll get seriously worried. lol
The people who thinks Sanji immediately damages S-Shark are delusional.

And agreed about Zoro and S-Hawk part, Oda definitely gone senile if that happens lmao.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy vs kizaru aka 3 billion vs 3 billion
Zoro vs 1 crown aka 1 billion vs 1 billion
If the rest get legit fights they should fight a marine with a comparable bounty to see how world government and cross guild bounties compare
Luffy is worth atleast a 4 Billion minimum.

Regardless of whether Cross Guild underestimates Marines or not, Luffy's bounty is being actively kept low by the World Govt (also by Oda).

You missed the point.

What I mean is that not everything Zoro participates in, Sanji also has to participate.

It's past time to understand that certain things are reserved for Zoro.
yes but not actual W .
Scaring Kaido .
Slashing Apoo .
Slashing Hawkins .
PAssing out after defeating killer .
He got his stuff . But we talking Main fights now .
ZOro main fights is on the same tier as sanji since the start of this show .
Zoro not going to get a W on a 3 B guy if sanji don't have a guy with like 2B 7 To fight this is how one piece is written I don't know why you guys want oda to change just for your guy to shine more .
Its not happening .
I Have nothing againts zoro but hey we must accept the facts .

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
yes but not actual W .
Scaring Kaido .
Slashing Apoo .
Slashing Hawkins .
PAssing out after defeating killer .
He got his stuff . But we talking Main fights now .
ZOro main fights is on the same tier as sanji since the start of this show .
Zoro not going to get a W on a 3 B guy if sanji don't have a guy with like 2B 7 To fight this is how one piece is written I don't know why you guys want oda to change just for your guy to shine more .
Its not happening .
I Have nothing againts zoro but hey we must accept the facts .
So who on mihawks level is sanji gonna fight.

H

Herrera95

And yep, for me Law is a strong as Old Garp, what is the difference of Law vs BB himself and his commanders, to Old Gwrp vs Hachinosu?
Dude hahahaha.

First of all Law is fighting for his life not to rescue, save and protect others like Garp did.

Let's not forget that Garp only started to lose because he sacrificed himself to save Coby.

Then let's remember how Garp is easily having the upper hand in this fight(until got stabbed) while Law is looking like a mouse running from a cat.

I do agree that Law is having similar results since he was basically fighting alone against Teach and his gangs. Teach and Aokiji strength being close just like the other commanders with both of them. But Garp was showed to have upper hand while Law wasn't and he had to save Coby causing his defeat while Law didn't had anything like that.

Luffy is worth atleast a 4 Billion minimum.

Regardless of whether Cross Guild underestimates Marines or not, Luffy's bounty is being actively kept low by the World Govt (also by Oda).
The M3 generally deserved 500m more. That's perfect for them all. 3.5B for Luffy is exactly for where he should've been at this point.

Also Law and Kid just a horrible decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.