Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Just like you guys thought Law and Kid won't fight an emperor as main fight while zoro and sanji would

Oda always let Luffy's allies BEAT/FIGHT the 2nd strongest villain of the arc + some other strong villain

DR/PH : Law fuji and beat Trebo & Vergo, Sabo fought Fuji & beat Burgess
WANO : Law and Kid beat Linlin, retainers fought kaido, Dukes beat Jack & Pero, yamato stalled Kaido, Killer beat Hawkins.

You think Coby & Katakuri won't get to beat or at least stall Kuzan & another Titanic captain? Lol
I never said Kid and Law wouldn't fight an Emperor lmao. I am literally advocating Law vs Kuzan ever since Law lost to BB.:milaugh: There's a chance Coby and Katakuri will get involved in the fight against BB pirates, but they're not taking down anyone important. Brief clashes are a strong possibility. Luffy isn't sharing his fight with Coby, period.

And they won mid diff!!!!

Forget just Kuzan, I don’t even think Shiryu or Vasco Shot were going anywhere near all out and will show way more shit later
It's very impressive. Let's say current Garp ≈ Big Mom. We all saw the havoc Big Mom caused on WCI and Wano. Yet here are the Blackbeard pirates - only half of the captains to boot and without BB himself - mid-diffing a legend. That is very scary. Marines now know they can only enter Hachinosu with at least 3 Admirals + 10 VA and even then that might not be enough.

I don't understand Koby haters.
No matter how hard you cope, his end goal is to become an Admiral and fight Luffy again.
No amount of downplay and crying is stopping Oda from writing stuff he foreshadowed.
People ignore that this is shounen and the good guys are sure to fulfill their dream. Coby's dream is literally to become an admiral. It was obvious that he would be of a high level. Oda just writes it badly. VERY badly. But Coby was never like Konohamaru. Koby is literally a golden privileged boy blessed by Garp himself. To be honest, it's normal that it annoys people. But why are they surprised?

I never said Kid and Law wouldn't fight an Emperor lmao. I am literally advocating Law vs Kuzan ever since Law lost to BB.:milaugh: There's a chance Coby and Katakuri will get involved in the fight against BB pirates, but they're not taking down anyone important. Brief clashes are a strong possibility. Luffy isn't sharing his fight with Coby, period.
:kayneshrug:See you when the obvious happens

Katakuri is a conqueror, so is Coby
They aren't gonna spend the arc fighting scrubs below Kuzan

Coby will help Luffy vs Teach for a brief
Katakuri with help will take down Kuzan since Luffy won't beat another admiral after beating Kizaru at Egghead.
Zoro and Sanji beating Admirals only at EoS

People ignore that this is shounen and the good guys are sure to fulfill their dream. Coby's dream is literally to become an admiral. It was obvious that he would be of a high level. Oda just writes it badly. VERY badly. But Coby was never like Konohamaru. Koby is literally a golden privileged boy blessed by Garp himself. To be honest, it's normal that it annoys people. But why are they surprised?
Yh pretty annoying tbh. Most are trolling but at the same THERES angood majority who are deadass. When I try to break down their hated they can never give me an actual logical answer

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:kayneshrug:See you when the obvious happens

Katakuri is a conqueror, so is Coby
They aren't gonna spend the arc fighting scrubs below Kuzan

Coby will help Luffy vs Teach for a brief
Katakuri with help will take down Kuzan since Luffy won't beat another admiral after beating Kizaru at Egghead.
Zoro and Sanji beating Admirals only at EoS
Good luck with that. I'll make sure to tag you when it doesn't happen.:saden:

And they won mid diff!!!!

Forget just Kuzan, I don’t even think Shiryu or Vasco Shot were going anywhere near all out and will show way more shit later
Garp was not only fighting against numbers, he needed to carry dead weights like Coby-Helmeppo. You are underestimating how difficult it is to fight against multiple opponents alone. What Garp did here is amazing, he fought multiple commander level opponents who were backed by an admiral, and had the upper hand before getting sneak attacked. All this at the age of 78 and after retiring. No wonder that man is one of the certified GOATs.

Small time thug aka weakling/scrub (choose your favorite translation) couldnt put Larp down with a sneak attack while Kuzan could, it is what it is
Wow, you have more expectations than me from that small time thug lol. This is fucking Garp, even Roger wouldnt be able to one shot him with a sneak attack

I’m a believer that ALL of the 10 titanic captains are awakened fruit users.

If that’s right then Garp didn’t get mid diff’d, he got low diff’d

And also, Shiryu and Kuzan are literally fine
Going all out =/= fight diff

Fine in what? Being damaged? That's fine?

They got damaged, one beaten and other 2 are not worth it

They won lower-high diff
Their awakening won't matter when the gap between garp and them 1v1 is huge.
Only Kuzan can beat Garp 1v1

Going all out =/= fight diff

Fine in what? Being damaged? That's fine?

They got damaged, one beaten and other 2 are not worth it

They won lower-high diff
Their awakening won't matter when the gap between garp and them 1v1 is huge.
Only Kuzan can beat Garp 1v1
“Lower high diff” lmao even you admit it’s on the verge of mid diff.

Yh pretty annoying tbh. Most are trolling but at the same THERES angood majority who are deadass. When I try to break down their hated they can never give me an actual logical answer
People literally ignore what the characters themselves want. In addition, many have some kind of obsession associated with Garp. Even if some parallels exist, they should not be taken too straightforwardly. Zoro's personality is very different from Rayleigh's.

Status
Not open for further replies.