Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You're more likely to be right ngl, though there are still stones to be unturned regarding that scene
That stun is not something we ever saw with CoC, not even when fodder are subjected to it, it looked like the stun with VOAT
How did they communicate
Why did it do no damage
It is a peculiar scene that we haven't seen before
Whatever it may be, its still an ability of Shanks' which almost paralyzed GB there.

The way i see it, no different from Kuzan showing Doffy his place. The pecking order is set clearly, debating Shanks v. Admirals after that is pointless imo.

Saved*
It's easier to save a person against 1 Top tier than 5. WB was facing far bigger odds. And Akainu was on that battlefield. Put Akainu in Garp's place on Hachinosu and everyone comes back safely.
Whitebeard had 50k men, 14 commanders, multiple former warlords, Impel Down prisoners including a Rev commander, 43 NW captains as well as Luffy's plot armor

Garp has 3 teenagers

Whatever it may be, its still an ability of Shanks' which almost paralyzed GB there.

The way i see it, no different from Kuzan showing Doffy his place. The pecking order is set clearly, debating Shanks v. Admirals after that is pointless imo.
Brah he admire sakazuki. Rekegu is nothing compared to big bulls. It's clear the even sakazuki was hesitant to take on shanks. Anainu kuzan are way more powerful then the new admirals

As sad as it may be we'll get a replica of this with Luffy and Koby taking down the BBP's.
Both will be the stars of the battle. Now I believe there is room for Kuzan to actually betray the BBP's after Koby talk no jutsus him. It's already speculated that WB betrayed Rocks in a crucial moment which lead to his downfall. Kuzan will have the same role here

Whitebeard had 50k men, 14 commanders, multiple former warlords, Impel Down prisoners including a Rev commander, 43 NW captains as well as Luffy's plot armor

Garp has 3 teenagers
Those numbers are irrelevant for a Top Tier, much less 5. Akainu was pushing through everyone and almost killed Luffy.
The only threat to Top Tiers there was WB.

The Navy also had 100k Marines, Pacifistas, VA's and Giants + Shichibukais. Again, WB faced far bigger Odds. He was countered by one Admiral alone. It was more of a suicide mission that what Garp did here.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Put Akainu in Garp's place on Hachinosu and everyone comes back safely.
Any Admiral would do much better than Garp here lol. People acting like Garp deserves respect because he has to face 4 Commanders and Kuzan have forgotten that 4 Commanders would instantly be fodderized by Garp if he were actually Admiral level lol.

Put Akainu on Beehive and the commanders would have been killed off-panel with only Aokiji left fighting.

Like I said, Garp 12 years ago was 66.

But maybe I'm interpreting this wrong.
Kuzan matching Garp's punch happened before that tho, but 66 is close from prime anyway, Kizaru is 58, Kaido is 59, BM is 68
It's only when you reach your 70s that there seems to be a decline in this verse.
Anyway as I said, sound was used to show Kuzan's strenght growth and progressively matching Garp's punch, Sound of Garp's punch stayed the same in the three panel. I don't think Kuzan only matching Garp's punch because it got weaker instead of him reaching Garp's strenght when he started training is what that scene was aiming for.

Anyway this is without haki, this does not mean Kuzan would hit as hard as Prime Garp in a fight lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.