Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summaries take too long
Post automatically merged:

As sad as it may be we'll get a replica of this with Luffy and Koby taking down the BBP's.
Both will be the stars of the battle. Now I believe there is room for Kuzan to actually betray the BBP's after Koby talk no jutsus him. It's already speculated that WB betrayed Rocks in a crucial moment which lead to his downfall. Kuzan will have the same role here
Talk no justu lmao

Any Admiral would do much better than Garp here lol. People acting like Garp deserves respect because he has to face 4 Commanders and Kuzan have forgotten that 4 Commanders would instantly be fodderized by Garp if he were actually Admiral level lol.

Put Akainu on Beehive and the commanders would have been killed off-panel with only Aokiji left fighting.

Considering Marco and Vista failed to damage Akainu with Haki, I doubt anyone there would do it apart from Kuzan. Even then, there's no one there other than arguably Aokiji who could dish Enraged Quakes that couldn't put Akainu out for more than a chapter and half.

Yeah we might be unfair to Garp, WB had a lot of backup. Garp has grus, helmeppo and koby
lmao
No, Navy had more characters, far stronger than Hachinosu has off Pirates. Hancock alone negged Vasco and Devon. Mihawk was also there.

Then you have all the Navy's numbers who would dwarf Hachinosu's pirate numbers, combined with the might of Akainu, Kizaru, Garp, Kuzan, Sengoku and Mihawk how tf does Garp gets the benefit of the doubt here?

You can say the same for Kuzan v. Doffy (Film Z).

That doesnt matter imo, its still Oda drawing that panel. GB v. Kaidou, GB v. Shanks isnt really debatable the way i see it. The outcome is clear, what's left is the difficulty.
Doffy was in Film Z?

And yes,thats how Oda sees Shanks compare to the Admirals.Was in MF the case,was in Red the case and was in Wano the case.And that will never change.On top of his insane speed

No, it wont be weird from a narrative or powerlevel perspective. He is right now the most likely candidate to get CoC.

Also, CoC is also related to exceptional willpower and kingly ambitions =>
Yes, that's why I didn't say that Koby doesn't qualify for CoC measured by his current portrayal but that it's not in character for a naturally born conqueror to just recently (pre TS, at the age of 16) be a slave to some fodder pirate because you are afraid of violence, given conquerors show courage since childhood at the age of below 10. That's all I am pointing out. Obviously, current Koby is an entirely new person.

People are getting too stuck with old vs new apprentice matchup.

There is a possibility that Blackbeard himself kills Kuzan if he betrays him. BB is an extremely intelligent and cunning guy, its definitely possible that he figures out kuzan is not loyal to him.

As sad as it may be we'll get a replica of this with Luffy and Koby taking down the BBP's.
Both will be the stars of the battle. Now I believe there is room for Kuzan to actually betray the BBP's after Koby talk no jutsus him. It's already speculated that WB betrayed Rocks in a crucial moment which lead to his downfall. Kuzan will have the same role here
Koby beating kuzan or making him switch sides would honestly suck. So I’m going to cope.
There will be 2 God Valleys.
Shanks and Sword vs Blackbeard Pirates where Blackbeard will claim God Valley as his new base then after the news of this has spread

Straw Hats and Smoker vs Blackbeard Pirates where Blackbeard Pirates will be defeated

Bruh, man trolled your boy and you take it seriously? Rat Hair Shanks would never dare to pull up to Greenbull without his crew.
Good that the wifi haki was his own and not some combo attack.Also what is this about "Muh Shanks is only with his crew".The guy has a pirate crew and is the captain.WB was also all the time with his crew and nobody complains.

Not my problem that Oda puts Shanks far above the Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.