Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing first, Kuzan does not have Prime Garp Level strength. We know some time passes, as Garp states various instances of his life, like Dragon or Luffy. If Anything Kuzan matched a 65-70ish Garp level strength, which is already good but slightly out of prime.

Second, I didn't like these two chapters, they were sloppy, rushed and didn't do any justice to neither the Ex-Admiral nor Garp, unless we know both sandbagged on purpose due to Garp knowing Kuzan's motivation, I think Oda should handled this better.

About Garp vs Kuzan, without any hypothetical outcomes or imaginative scenarios like Admiral's awakening and being unbiased, Garp looked overall superior. There a lot of considerable facts to consider since we don't have the full summary and more could happen.

But, from what 1087 showed and the little we have from 1088, it's what it looks like. I dislike the fact that Kuzan used those fodders, if I blame Shiryu from using underhanded methods, I can't favor Kuzan because he's an Admiral and I'm an Admiral Fan.

If we consider Awakening, and depending on both Kuzan and Garp are in this chapter and get new insight, my opinion can change.

Look at the sound Garp was making the exact same sound as prime whne punching that ship.
IM not agreed that Garp looked superior .
Garp looked ike he can match him for a time but being old stamina would eventually take his toll .
Kuzan was just put in an advantageous scenerio and got the easy dub because of it . The fight would have been harder without for sure but nothing prove Garp would have won .
If you look at garp he looked like he was fighting for a long time but who damaged him like that ? The commanders and fodders can't get threw him and if you look at kuzan he looked banged up like he was fighting for a while too it was clearly not only blue hole they been scrapping off screen .
I personally think kuzan can hight diff or mid Hight diff old gard because Garp do not have the stamina to keep up now .

Braindead take.

Literally comparing Wifi Diff material to someone who walked upto Shanks' island and called him a one armed has been in front of his whole crew.
Wifi diff is funny for the memes and all but it really ain't much but a showing of goofy character, even against Momo he was goofy, that's just how Oda wants to go about his character. If Aramaki conceded to Shanks alone it would be a different discussion, but it was the entire RHPs crew, add to that the lack of clearance to fight such a high profile Yonko and the looming threat of the alliance.
Not saying Aramaki is weaker or stronger, but that scene at face value means jack really. Aramaki's feats are pretty nuts so far, and while I think Mihawk is essentially Admiral level, I would still prefer a natural tank with logia hax. Just look at what happened to someone like Garp when they ganged up on him. I still don't think with the way the story is progressing that Zoro is capped at Mihawk's level, one way or another he will reach greater heights than he originally planned because being the rhm of Joyboy is a more prestigous title.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Aramaki conceded to Shanks alone it would be a different discussion, but it was the entire RHPs crew, add to that the lack of clearance to fight such a high profile Yonko.
Yea this is basically not worth arguing. The entire crew werent contributing to that CoC burst which stunned this guy there, it was all Shanks and it was from 1000 miles away.

There is no debate to be had after Oda drew that panel.

It seem like a clear match up the time smoker is MIa and smoking a good cigar Koby is seing garp being frozen by the navy traitor .
ANd he witnessed Kuzan beating garp .
We now need a koby vs kuzan clash like we saw garp with kuzan punching each others.
Smoker do not care about Garp like that .
It seem to be an ex protege vs curent match up .

Yea this is basically not worth arguing. The entire crew werent contributing to that CoC burst which stunned this guy there, it was all Shanks and it was from 1000 miles away.

There is no debate to be had after Oda drew that panel.
yes there is because aramaki clearly specify the entire crew .
Red hair pirates ??
IM not ready to fight you guys yet !
If the reason was only shanks oda would have write red hair shanks ??
IM not ready for him now .
Its clear in the way Aramaki is talking .
Like you said there is no debate .

First thing first, Kuzan does not have Prime Garp Level strength. We know some time passes, as Garp states various instances of his life, like Dragon or Luffy. If Anything Kuzan matched a 65-70ish Garp level strength, which is already good but slightly out of prime.

Second, I didn't like these two chapters, they were sloppy, rushed and didn't do any justice to neither the Ex-Admiral nor Garp, unless we know both sandbagged on purpose due to Garp knowing Kuzan's motivation, I think Oda should handled this better.

About Garp vs Kuzan, without any hypothetical outcomes or imaginative scenarios like Admiral's awakening and being unbiased, Garp looked overall superior. There a lot of considerable facts to consider since we don't have the full summary and more could happen.

But, from what 1087 showed and the little we have from 1088, it's what it looks like. I dislike the fact that Kuzan used those fodders, if I blame Shiryu from using underhanded methods, I can't favor Kuzan because he's an Admiral and I'm an Admiral Fan.

If we consider Awakening, and depending on both Kuzan and Garp are in this chapter and get new insight, my opinion can change.
Except Garp's punch has been making the exact same sound from the first to last panel. implying it didn't get any weaker by this point since sound was how Oda represented Kuzan's power growth.
Also there's a panel with Garp beung furious about his grandson saying that he wants to be a pirate that happens after Kuzan's punch matched Garp. Meaning that happened at least 12 years ago.

You have to be braindead to think Coby is sniffing Admiral level without a timeskip
Smoker is the man
Luffy needed a time skip after desrosa ? We talking to fast but what koby about to shown might be at the level of luffy gear 4 AP .
If its the case he only need a wano arc.
The way oda parralel Koby and kuzan make this match realy likely .

Status
Not open for further replies.