Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight and defeating commanders isn't that much of a big deal. Aokiji took his attacks and was able to keep fighting.

Prime WB has portrayal advantage but id he failed to show any new feats then I won't rank him higher
Garp also has a portrayal advantage.

An old Garp fought all of that and was even cheap-shotted. I don't think we could have asked for more.

Being a subordinate doesn't disqualify you, especially when you are beneath a bigger conqueror. Katakuri in his own sense was a leader to his family too, everyone looked up to him and respected him, he was the MVP during the WCI incident. As a child he also displayed a rebellious and courageous nature.

You really aren't able to grasp what I'm trying to say Doodle. I never said conquerors aren't allowed to cry or show emotion, that's bullshit. But there is a difference between crying because you lost a loved one or, at basically the same age (16) licking a fat east blue fodder pirate's boots and crying at the thought of being exposed to violence and hence preferring a slave life. Just stop making it sound like these are the same things.
Who put an age cap of how much of crybaby you can be so that you get CoC? Lol

Go find a new argument
This whole crybaby argument doesn't matter

The talk about kaido having a better performance than wb is totally crazy for me, he do not have anything coming close to island splitter punches, the man was hyped as the one who could literally destroy the world:kriwhat:
True, but he has a crazy durability and that final attack of his is probably able to melt a little island with a few "passages".

Bogard

You can't win
So as expected Garp ended up losing. Guess it's Oda's way to trade the new marine Hero(Coby) for the old one(Garp)

Judging by the amount of influence Garp has in the marines, as opposed to his behaviour towards Celestial Dragons, I wonder how it'd work with Blackbeard's plan :zehaha:

So as expected Garp ended up losing. Guess it's Oda's way to trade the new marine Hero(Coby) for the old one(Garp)

Judging by the amount of influence Garp has in the marines, as opposed to his behaviour towards Celestial Dragons, I wonder how it'd work with Blackbeard's plan :zehaha:
It's a dumb plan at this stage of the series.
What I can see happening is an alliance between the WG and the BBP's so that maybe in the Final war they fall around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.