Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good that the wifi haki was his own and not some combo attack.Also what is this about "Muh Shanks is only with his crew".The guy has a pirate crew and is the captain.WB was also all the time with his crew and nobody complains.

Not my problem that Oda puts Shanks far above the Admirals
you are not showing superiority by attacking in the back .
I swear we see only that in one piece ...
You need to be much stronger then someone else to sneaked him only in one piece .

Yeah we might be unfair to Garp, WB had a lot of backup. Garp has grus, helmeppo and koby
lmao
And what does that have to do with garp falling from 3 attacks.
WB has backup like wb opponent weren't 1000x more than garp opponent.
7 warlord,3admiral,sengoku,so many vice admiral and captain,huge amount of pre installed weapons in marineford
By the way garp also had backup of swords members

7 warlord,3admiral,sengoku,so many vice admiral and captain,huge amount of pre installed weapons in marineford
3 on screens attack he clearly fought more then that .

Garp is nowhere near roger and wb levels.
They mid-high diff garp.
Same way despite bigmom clashing with kaido entire night is nowhere near kaido level
Post automatically merged:

3 on screens attack he clearly fought more then that .
He was unharmed before shiryuu stab.
Stop making nonsense

Good that the wifi haki was his own and not some combo attack.Also what is this about "Muh Shanks is only with his crew".The guy has a pirate crew and is the captain.WB was also all the time with his crew and nobody complains.

Not my problem that Oda puts Shanks far above the Admirals
So GB should have gone and fought Shanks + all his crew?
And maybe you would have call him stupid or loser if he had really done that lol.

Just to be clear, I am not saying GB>Shanks. In fact, I think Shanks is stronger in 1vs1.

This debunked argument again?From the back or not,it paralyzed him like a fodder.One hakiflex and GB is done
NOthing debunked in that .
Like marco said its hard to resist shanks haki when not allert.
Shanks sneaked him like a P so no not good feats don't even try lets see shanks facing him solo ? Now we would talk .
Oda legit made GB talked about the whole crew but you guys want cope

Stop the cap man
WB got bodied by Akainu alone
Garp Sengoku Kuzan Warlords didnt even scratch him

The final war could be a 2-parter, like first a huge all out war (with all allies) against the Marines at Marine Ford and after they have been defeated the final battle at Marijoa against Imu and the Holy Knights (with only the Strawhats)
Maybe, or with the reverse of that scenario, too.
Post automatically merged:

I think there are two possible scenarios if Kizaru does get defeated.

1. He steps down as an Admiral

2. After he is defeated, maybe Egghead gets destroyed with Kizaru and Saturn still on the island.

If scenario two does happen, that could be Oda's way of removing both Kizaru and maybe even Saturn from the story and prevent them from showing up in the final war.
1. I don't think his resignation will be accepted when the Marines are already understaffed as it is;

2. What will cause Egghead's destruction?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Big Mom gets her territory invaded once:
- gets robbed of her poneglyph and her tea party ruined.
- goes to Wano and gets shit on.

Kaido gets his territory invaded once:
- gets rekt.

Big Mom gets her territory invaded a second time, but a big chunk of her forces, including herself, isn't there:
- loses the germa siblings, Ceasar and Pudding gets kidnapped.

vs

BB gets his territory invaded by a marine MI-6 special force led by the legendary hero Garp, while half of his crew, including Teach himself isn't there:
- Ends up capturing the Legendary Hero Garp.

FILLER YONKOS VS YONKOS THAT MATTER, BTW.
:pepecroc:

Status
Not open for further replies.