Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely no doubt that if we switched roles Kuzan would've solo defeated the BBP's with Garp and successfully freed Koby.

He neg diffed Sanjuan, Vasco, Pizarro and DocQ even in front of BB. The second he steps on Hachinosu the entire island gets flash frozen taking care of the number disadvantage including the Titanic captains.

Then it's just a generic 1v1 vs Garp

Imagine comparing Garp with sword weaklings vs SHP + alliance who have plot armour

1 washed top tier + vets or mid tiers aren't doing a thing to a yonko crew that has a top tier underling
No Yonko crew has a top tier underling (besides Cross Guild, technically, if you count Mihawk as an underling I guess)
At most Marco and King are YC1 level, obviously, but still below Admirals
BB doesn't really have any top tier underlings.

Kizaru’s replacement and hopefully a zoan to finish off the secondary color trio
:myman:
yeah I don’t really think he’ll die tbh but I don’t think that really stops him from being taken down
If he is taken down here, I expect Kizaru to still be with the Marines during the Final War.

And introducing an Orange Admiral in this late of the game is unlikely, imo, especially since Imu and all the Goroseis have been introduced at long last.

There is absolutely no doubt that if we switched roles Kuzan would've solo defeated the BBP's with Garp and successfully freed Koby.

He neg diffed Sanjuan, Vasco, Pizarro and DocQ even in front of BB. The second he steps on Hachinosu the entire island gets flash frozen taking care of the number disadvantage including the Titanic captains.

Not to mention if Kuzan was on enemy territory he would have had the luxury to time travel the island back to the Ice Age

Kizaru’s replacement and hopefully a zoan to finish off the secondary color trio
:myman:
yeah I don’t really think he’ll die tbh but I don’t think that really stops him from being taken down

Not a pattern but I would be funny but yeah that’s a possibility too

Idk if they’ll fight admirals tbh
I can really see oda having kid and law take them out instead.

The 3 billion berry supernova vs the the billion berry admirals
  1. Luffy vs kizaru = monkey vs monkey
  2. Kid vs ryokugyu = bull vs bull
  3. Law vs fujitora = big cat vs big cat
Luffy and kizaru the most obvious but I think they’re little hints for the other 2.
Fujitora being told that he needs to capture law or luffy to get back on marine headquarters. Plus they’re both calm cool headed individuals
Kid and ryokugyu are both bull headed stubborn people trying to prove themselves. With ryokugyu already having beef with another one armed red head kid is the perfect person to try and take it out on. Also kids speech back in sabaody with him having pretty much the opposite views of the world.
Well, Kid and law will either fight Admirals or gorosei

What if we get Kid and law beating Fuji and GB 1v1 before laugh tale?
So that Oda only focuses on Imu forces (gorosei, knights) during the final war

I'm gonna make a thread

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kuzan needed shiryu help to take down Garp

Garp was surrounded by BBP before kuzan freeze him

While BB took apart Law on his own.

Kuzan is following Teach orders like a good subordinate should.

Even current Teach > Kuzan

I mean, yeah, the entire point is that Garp only lost because Kuzan was there.
Kuzan even notes that the other Commanders couldn't handle Garp.
But even then it seems that both he and Kuzan were planning something, like Kuzan was trying to save him by acting like he froze him to his core and then thawing him out later when no one's looking.
Like he did with Saul.
So Idk.
Unless you're saying that Garp is in BBP's crew in this scenario and Kuzan's in SWORD?

I mean, yeah, the entire point is that Garp only lost because Kuzan was there.
Kuzan even notes that the other Commanders couldn't handle Garp.
But even then it seems that both he and Kuzan were planning something, like Kuzan was trying to save him by acting like he froze him to his core and then thawing him out later when no one's looking.
Like he did with Saul.
So Idk.
Unless you're saying that Garp is in BBP's crew in this scenario and Kuzan's in SWORD?
It's just a convenient way for Oda to keep Garp alive. Technically Kuzan's stab stops the bleeding of Shiryu's stab.

Kuzan needed shiryu help to take down Garp

Garp was surrounded by BBP before kuzan freeze him

While BB took apart Law on his own.

Kuzan is following Teach orders like a good subordinate should.

Even current Teach > Kuzan
No need to be so hostile Reborn kun, Teach will get his time
For now, Kuzan ain't losing to someone who has second thoughts against a washed up Rayleigh
You're talking about the man who fought 10 days with the strongest Marine in history

Unless Teach starts busting out awakenings it is very hard to imagine him beating someone as skilled as Kuzan

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Imagine comparing Garp with sword weaklings vs SHP + alliance who have plot armour

1 washed top tier + vets or mid tiers aren't doing a thing to a yonko crew that has a top tier underling
RIP 1-page backstory Yonko.
He shall not be missed.
:pepecroc:

Egghead alone takes a huge dump in pretty much every single post-TS arc.
Just the fact we are actually in the endgame instead of wasting time with these filler character that couldn't live up to pre-TS shichibukais created just to stall the story is a major giving of how bad they ended up as.

Pretty boy and Anti-Luffy are FINALLY here to do shit and hype this story once again.
:funky:

Kuzan caught Vasco Shot and Pizarro off guard, not to mention that they probably didn't have their fruits.

It's totally different than facing them in a 5 vs 1 like Garp

I almost forgot Picazarro got frozen too:josad:
Lafitte really is our last hope :josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No need to be so hostile Reborn kun, Teach will get his time
For now, Kuzan ain't losing to someone who has second thoughts against a washed up Rayleigh
You're talking about the man who fought 10 days with the strongest Marine in history

Unless Teach starts busting out awakenings it is very hard to imagine him beating someone as skilled as Kuzan
Kuzan struggled against old washed out Garp

Teach took down prime law who came out defeating Big Mom

Indeed there are levels to this.

Awakened BB with CoC is another league man

Status
Not open for further replies.