Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@HA001 OF THE RAIN who will tell lil bro that Shiryu got up with his sword a second later ?

Anyways bro. Garp fans taking the likes of Pizarro and Vasco shot as the reason for Garp's loss is honestly pathetic considering how we've seen them get negged by everyone before that. Have some dignity and don't let the mighty PK equal fall this low.
It's not like there's a former admiral there as well :risitavirus:

Why do you keep on ignoring shiryu and harping on Pizzaro and Vasco Shot :risiup:

I think it will be

Zoro, Sanji, Kid, Law, Dragon vs Gorosei

Koby vs Kong
Sabo vs Akainu
Sorry, mate, but I don't subscribe to Sabo vs Akainu theory.

And Gorosei is way too important for Lolda to let Luffy's crew beat. He didn't let Luffy's crew beat the Schibukais and the Yonkos, and will likely not let them beat the Admirals as well. Almost no chance that Zoro or the Cook will even take a sniff at the Gorosei. :jordanmf:

Yeah but that's something we already knew. But he won't have a bigger role than Zoro or Sanji, same for Kidd and Law
I'll give you Koby, but let's not be misleading about Kidd and Law. We already talked about this, but Lolda ensured Zoro and the Cook always play inferior roles to Law and Kidd when they all appear in an arc together. Don't deny this.

Because this pattern makes me believe there is no reason for Lolda to suddenly change this entire dynamic for any reason.

We just expected more from pirate king rival. All Garp did was within expectation of people in his alleged caliber. Therefore the disappointment.

This made Roger and the old era look bad.
Using the likes of Shiryu, Vasco shot, Pizarro etc as damage control makes it all worse. Imagine Roger being threatened while surrounded by those guys.

We just expected more from pirate king rival. All Garp did was within expectation of people in his alleged caliber. Therefore the disappointment.

This made Roger and the old era look bad.
Roger would've suffered the same fate, a situation where a sneaky Shiryu is creating hostage complications while fighting with Kuzan is not something you can brush off, unless you're a durability monster that is.

Sorry, mate, but I don't subscribe to Sabo vs Akainu theory.

And Gorosei is way too important for Lolda to let Luffy's crew beat. He didn't let Luffy's crew beat the Schibukais and the Yonkos, and will likely not let them beat the Admirals as well. Almost no chance that Zoro or the Cook will even take a sniff at the Gorosei. :jordanmf:

I'll give you Koby, but let's not be misleading about Kidd and Law. We already talked about this, but Lolda ensured Zoro and the Cook always play inferior roles to Law and Kidd when they all appear in an arc together. Don't deny this.

Because this pattern makes me believe there is no reason for Lolda to suddenly change this entire dynamic for any reason.
If you're gonna be an Admiral wanker I don't see why you wouldn't subscribe to Sabo vs Akainu.
Sabo's most definitely going to be one of the strongest characters alive, possibly OAT, due to the whole "Luffy's brother and RHM of Dragon" thing.
So.. Why not have him fight Akainu?
Major buff for him, and it'd show that he's worth being FA.

Using the likes of Shiryu, Vasco shot, Pizarro etc as damage control makes it all worse. Imagine Roger being threatened while surrounded by those guys.
A hakiman not having the CoO and reaction speed to not only sense shiryuu but grab him and throw him away from koby instead of taking a stab. Or not having the CoA to not get stab

They automatically will be since that’s the next highest after admiral. Plus with vice admiral strength being extremely varied I don’t think it’s that bad if one of them is comparable to Fujitora and ryokugyu. Especially just one of the other zodiacs
Nah, I don't think there will be an outlier VA like Garp in the Zodiacs.

And this chapter proved Garp to be a fraud, anyway, so that should put any outlier possibility to a stop. :kailaugh:

I'm directly answering your post. It's not rocket science. You should be able to understand that.
Your post is all over the place.
And at the end you just randomly say Kuzan has CoC with no evidence whatsoever for it.
But like I said:
Old, weakened Garp << Prime Garp ~ Roger
Kuzan can't get past Old weakened Garp without Garp sacrificing to save SWORD members, don't bother mentioning Prime Garp or Roger.

Your post is all over the place.
And at the end you just randomly say Kuzan has CoC with no evidence whatsoever for it.
But like I said:
Old, weakened Garp << Prime Garp ~ Roger
Kuzan can't get past Old weakened Garp without Garp sacrificing to save SWORD members, don't bother mentioning Prime Garp or Roger.
Prime Garp was never equal to Roger or WB
He's near equal to Shiki at best!

Status
Not open for further replies.