Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is all over the place.
And at the end you just randomly say Kuzan has CoC with no evidence whatsoever for it.
But like I said:
Old, weakened Garp << Prime Garp ~ Roger
Kuzan can't get past Old weakened Garp without Garp sacrificing to save SWORD members, don't bother mentioning Prime Garp or Roger.
Good fucking lord. What the hell are u talking about, who said Kuzan has CoC ? Are you alright?
I said Roger would've knocked out everyone on Hachinosu with CoC but Kuzan.

If Old Garp was a true former equal to the PK he wouldn't need to sacrifice himself as he would be able to defeat everyone including Kuzan.

If you're gonna be an Admiral wanker I don't see why you wouldn't subscribe to Sabo vs Akainu.
Sabo's most definitely going to be one of the strongest characters alive, possibly OAT, due to the whole "Luffy's brother and RHM of Dragon" thing.
So.. Why not have him fight Akainu?
Major buff for him, and it'd show that he's worth being FA.
Sabo negs Lakainu.

Nah, I don't think there will be an outlier VA like Garp in the Zodiacs.

And this chapter proved Garp to be a fraud, anyway, so that should put any outlier possibility to a stop. :kailaugh:
Just remember when the orange zodiac does appear and surprise everyone that I was first on the hype train
:kata:
I don’t Garp is doing bad at all but the zodiacs are their own group with in the marines so he doesn’t really effect it for better or worse imo
:lusalty:

Good fucking lord. What the hell are u talking about, who said Kuzan has CoC ? Are you alright?
I said Roger would've knocked out everyone on Hachinosu with CoC but Kuzan.

If Old Garp was a true former equal to the PK he wouldn't need to sacrifice himself as he would be able to defeat everyone including Kuzan.
Bro, Garp is weaker than he was before.
He even said that twice.
Also, Shanks had GB clapping his cheeks with his Haki.
Roger might be able to do even better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.