Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, mate, but I don't subscribe to Sabo vs Akainu theory.

And Gorosei is way too important for Lolda to let Luffy's crew beat. He didn't let Luffy's crew beat the Schibukais and the Yonkos, and will likely not let them beat the Admirals as well. Almost no chance that Zoro or the Cook will even take a sniff at the Gorosei. :jordanmf:

I'll give you Koby, but let's not be misleading about Kidd and Law. We already talked about this, but Lolda ensured Zoro and the Cook always play inferior roles to Law and Kidd when they all appear in an arc together. Don't deny this.

Because this pattern makes me believe there is no reason for Lolda to suddenly change this entire dynamic for any reason.
Luffy's wings always fight the strongest subordinates of the main antagonist. So they will definitely take on the gorosei.

It was just one arc. It even felt like filler. And they caught an L right after that reflecting their powerlevel.
Sabaody, Punk Hazard (minus Kidd), Dressrosa (minus Kidd), and Wano make 4, not 1.

Again, they caught an L facing Yonkos while Luffy's crew faced Seraphims (and so far doing nothing lol).

You don't honestly think facing Seraphims is more impressive than facing Yonkos, do you?

Kuzan clapped Sanjuan, Vasco, Doc Q, Pizarro in a split second
Are u sure they were with Their DFs ? , also having a hax to to body a group ppl /=/ being stronger than someone who doesn't have that ability .

Kaido can take a Gauntlet better than anyone but Does that mean he's stronger than Roger because of that ? Shanks ? Nah ; Pika can destroy those Colosseum fighters quite easily with his Golem while Zoro would have taken time for that even in their injured state ; Pika > Zoro ? :risitameh:
use these guys + actual fodder as damage control makes Garp look all the more pathetic. I hope he at least takes down a couple Titanic captains. We know already Koby will at least neg Pizarro.
Don't blame me for reading what's Oda wrote in his manga Pal :risitameh:

1/ Aokiji vs Old Garp happened for some time but it's always Garp gaining his ground , even fodders see him as someone who stood up each time against them ( Either Aokiji / Shiryu/ Fodders and whoever is there ).

2/ Aokiji could only stalemate him ON Panel when he's weakened , Aokiji using CoA with his DF while Old Garp using CoA even fodders said they have a chance now that he's weakened .

3/ This Chapter as Lance provided , he's fighting the whole army and Aokiji froze him with an ice Blade , well he's weakened before .
:josad:

Luffy's wings always fight the strongest subordinates of the main antagonist. So they will definitely take on the gorosei.
You start sounding like @Luffy is the mc. :suresure:

Luffy's crew ain't that important for Lolda, dude. After all, Lolda ensured they skipped the Shichibukais and the Yonkos. I have little reason to believe they will fight the Gorosei (or even the Admirals) with Dragon, Koby, Law, Sabo, and Kidd ready to fight them off as Luffy faces Imu. :myman:

Are u sure they were with Their DFs ? , also having a hax to to body a group ppl /=/ being stronger than someone who doesn't have that ability .
Things don't work like that. It's direct portrayal. If Kuzan can do it, every Admiral can so why couldn't Garp ?

Kaido can take a Gauntlet better than anyone but Does that mean he's stronger than Roger because of that ? Shanks ? Nah ; Pika can destroy those Colosseum fighters quite easily with his Golem while Zoro would have taken time for that even in their injured state ; Pika > Zoro ? :risitameh:
Roger and Primebeard take the entire gauntlet better than Kaido because they immediately neg diff their oponnents. Weak arguments.

Don't blame me for reading what's Oda wrote in his manga Pal :risitameh:
Don't blame me for pointing out that Kuzan neg diffed the guys that you're currently using as damage control to save face for Garp.

/ Aokiji vs Old Garp happened for some time but it's always Garp gaining his ground , even fodders see him as someone who stood up each time against them ( Either Aokiji / Shiryu/ Fodders and whoever is there ).

2/ Aokiji could only stalemate him ON Panel when he's weakened , Aokiji using CoA with his DF while Old Garp using CoA even fodders said they have a chance now that he's weakened .

3/ This Chapter as Lance provided , he's fighting the whole army and Aokiji froze him with an ice Blade , well he's weakened before .
:josad:
Old healthy Garp and Kuzan that didn't use his devil fruit had a prolonged equal fight off-screen, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that and goes along with Garp's portrayal as a solid Top Tier.

You're hardcore coping rn bro. Anyways I wanted to ask you, where are Pew, Emunopla and the gang ?
From what I remember they're hardcore Garp fans and in the last chapters spend 2 solid days constantly updating the spoilers but this time around they're awfully quiet. I'm sure by this point they should have the raws avaliable already.

You start sounding like @Luffy is the mc. :suresure:

Luffy's crew ain't that important for Lolda, dude. After all, Lolda ensured they skipped the Shichibukais and the Yonkos. I have little reason to believe they will fight the Gorosei (or even the Admirals) with Dragon, Koby, Law, Sabo, and Kidd ready to fight them off as Luffy faces Imu. :myman:
Zoro is the 2nd most important character in OP. Oda gave him the spotlight on the rooftop, over Kid and Law.

The final war isn't wano. There's no fatter dumber version of Imu for Kid and Law to beat. The best they get is a gorosei or helping Luffy with Imu.

Status
Not open for further replies.