Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Kuzan defeated those guys in a flash. Garp couldn't do that which means he's inferior to Kuzan. There's no room left to cope, again.
We have the panels of Kuzan neg diffing Sanjuan, DocQ, Pizarro and Vasco.

You're done.
If Garp is inferior why Aokiji with all his help couldn't handle him yet?

Maybe Coby and Grus are helping Aokiji too much that they not only cut the gap between Aokiji and Garp but also the help from all other Commanders?

I really hope you are not going with that line.

Good. Accept that you have no point. Kuzan negged all those guys and now Garp.
Thats why oda nerfed garp with that stab?
That s why even in this chap it says kuzan stabs garp where he s surrounded by bbp?
Post automatically merged:

You also need help since if you think anyone on Hachinosu other than Garp is actually going all out you’re an idiot
Also kiz is stronger than kuzan

And who would be the 2nd?

I don't know what trigger you people so much.
It's not like being 2nd most important in One Piece matters much when Luffy's show clouds everything around it anyway.
:kaidowhat:
Honestly oda really doesn’t have a second most important. I’d say the closest we have is buggy tho…

Buggy is just Oda's favorite gag character.
:kobeha:

Zoro literally has an extremely anticipated endgoal that is built up since freaking East Blue.
Come on now, m8.
Not saying he’s not hella important. It’s just oda refuses to write for others except for Luffy.

I was fully on board with Zoro being the deuteragonist until end of wano. At that point I don’t think any straw hat would be defined as such cause they’ll always just be overshadowed by Luffy.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wouldn't go as far as call Zoro the "deuteragonist" of One Piece like Zuko is for The Last Airbender.
But among the SHs, he definitely is the one that gets the most "development" story and combatwise.

Don't bother debating with them.
It's like a dog barking at a mountain.

If someone's fanboying Yamato, you know they have mental illness just like their Idol.

Don't bother debating with them.
It's like a dog barking at a mountain.

If someone's fanboying Yamato, you know they have mental illness just like their Idol.
I wouldn't go as far as call Zoro the "deuteragonist" of One Piece like Zuko is for The Last Airbender.
But among the SHs, he definitely is the one that gets the most "development" story and combatwise.

Sanji has way more development story.

WCI vs …. an SBS family tree lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Not saying he’s not hella important. It’s just oda refuses to write for others except for Luffy.

I was fully on board with Zoro being the deuteragonist until end of wano. At that point I don’t think any straw hat would be defined as such cause they’ll always just be overshadowed by Luffy.
I agree with the bolded part.

But, removing that from consideration and just looking at the other characters, Zoro's the 2nd most proeminent one, whether you like his character or story or not.

The difference from Zoro and a character like, Vegeta, is just that Zoro doesn't move the plot at all, that is all for Luffy.
But, aside from that, there's no comparison to how much zoro's gets dedicated to him in panel time and plots, as opposed to other characters.

But enough of that.
I don't get paid to defend Marimo head anyway.
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.