Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Welp, that's a problem. I have no scum on my radar tbh. So that's a problem. Only case so far that's somewhat convincing to me was prof but even that's weak. There quite a few people i don't want to lynch though, but i don't think any of them is Lynch material anyway.

Looking at player list...

Well, Fang didn't strike me as obvious town right away so that's something i probably should look into. I'll have to ISO UwU/Mitch/Lanji. I remember them posting but can't remember anything they've been saying tbh.

Unusual town read would be Mono. I remember him showing up with random one liners as town in other games. Batman for example.
shud be pretty quick iso then as they barely have any posts!

A few AI stuff here, I like Ratchet's analysis on Flower and Prof but I think he can do it as either alignment (i restarted to feel uneasy to give him a read), some mechs talk and a towny post from Charlie idk if I quoted it questioning TRs he received.
Idk what to do with Ekko vs Orwellian, both are a little too heated
Why do you think me vs Ekko is 'too heated' exactly?

Also fuck me I'm on page 38 and there's 52 pages now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
and nothing will happen this game if i remain leading, neither scum factions (im 99% sure its multiball) will bother doing shit without pressure on them

@Ultra work with me for a sec i wanna straighten out this wagon now as i'll be leaving to work for awhile then the other game will start and i'll be more occupied there. put whatever shit u have in bulletpoint and i'll go from there

and nothing will happen this game if i remain leading, neither scum factions (im 99% sure its multiball) will bother doing shit without pressure on them

@Ultra work with me for a sec i wanna straighten out this wagon now as i'll be leaving to work for awhile then the other game will start and i'll be more occupied there. put whatever shit u have in bulletpoint and i'll go from there
I refuse.

If you are town find the scum on your wagon zehahaha

I noticed on another read of your post on it after I asked lol. Agenda-y is a specific word so trying to see what you’re feeling.

I have Ekko as null but have you, Ultra, Flower, Fang, Psychic (who has voted off), and now Pein have had him leaning scum so trying to see it myself

He’s not pinging me. Only thing I have against him is I haven’t been ping’d town by him yet
Explain further with context.

Status
Not open for further replies.