Veto I do, his lynch day one
Now peace out, I'll see you anon
whats the agenda there?
not planning to do defense for him but i personally dont see it

make a diss track on ultra

Emil

Certified Memelord
I haven't interacted with like most of the players yet :mihugh:
also not my point. u open up in ur entrance with a vote or comment about ultra in most of ur recent games. lack of anything doesnt auto mean ur scum just something ive picked up

ive one posted alot of townies and scum from entrances

why do i have to be aggressive? i havent even locked on a scum yet. u fkers r assuming my meta and assuming it wrong. im perfectly calm rn questioning things i find inconsistent but seems game state is slowing down with me as a wagon now. i cant even tell u what the case on me is. bunch of horseshit
You have a whole ass wagon on you and you're asking why you're expected to not be a dead fish?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ultra can be town stuck on shitty tunnel. hasnt done shit otherwise in the game maybe cuz busy or nothing is happening in the game. his other reads are basically people on his wagon X and lanji. also he rescinded his stance on prof by calling it "the melkor"?

might be indie. he doesnt have the usual day 1 ultra fire

also not my point. u open up in ur entrance with a vote or comment about ultra in most of ur recent games. lack of anything doesnt auto mean ur scum just something ive picked up

ive one posted alot of townies and scum from entrances
You may possible have a bit of a point that she has asked me to elaborate on something she should know via ketchup

ultra can be town stuck on shitty tunnel. hasnt done shit otherwise in the game maybe cuz busy or nothing is happening in the game. his other reads are basically people on his wagon X and lanji. also he rescinded his stance on prof by calling it "the melkor"?

might be indie. he doesnt have the usual day 1 ultra fire
I feel like Lanji has literally said the same thing, why are you two mirroring each other?

In fact Lanji said this in spite of the fact that I was voting you first

You're trying to paint me in every way you can to wriggle out of this - first you tepidly insisted that I'm scummy, and when that didn't work, you're trying to make me sound like I'm tunneling/omgus'ing/whatever

It's happening. You gonna claim boi.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have a whole ass wagon on you and you're asking why you're expected to not be a dead fish?
none of the voters have valid reason

u voted me for shit reason that was debunked
flower voting for fun
kagura/hime just sheeped u without reading thread
tpein made a shitty mets comment and voted
alwaysmind sheeped tpein

who else am i missing? if anyone wants feel free to bulletpoint a case or something i can answer otherwise anyone still parking vote here comes the second half of day looks bad

This post here, from my boy Charlie.
I smell the agenda, it's bloody gnarly
Reading it twice, makes me go yuck
If this guy's town, his name aint chuck

Aight so he might do something like this as town
Strong read it aint, you know he's a clown

Now struggle with Ekko, a read to make
Gun to head, Imma let him bake
Veto I do, his lynch day one
Now peace out, I'll see you anon
Whoever did it to you, i have to say i'm your huge fan xd

But nah, it's just random thing i noticed. My agenda here is that i hope investigator checks someone i'm paranoid about, not random person.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I feel like Lanji has literally said the same thing, why are you two mirroring each other?

You're trying to paint me in every way you can to wriggle out of this - first you tepidly insisted that I'm scummy, and when that didn't work, you're trying to make me sound like I'm tunneling/omgus'ing/whatever

do u think lanji is poketing me or smth? his observation was right. ur suses are exactly the people voting on u (which is strange as u usually dont omgus) and ur only real sus is charlie which i feel is town and ur other sus(?) is prof after u resinded ur defence on him who i also read townie. am i this wrong on reads? give me ur reasoning on them

also why do u think lanji and X joined ur wagon then?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whoever did it to you, i have to say i'm your huge fan xd

But nah, it's just random thing i noticed. My agenda here is that i hope investigator checks someone i'm paranoid about, not random person.
invests likely arent gna happen until the night so ur gna have to play day 1 the good ol way. what r ur reads rn

Emil

Certified Memelord

also didnt insist ur scummy. i called u slimy with how u approach my wagon and are still tunneling on it and i am not given anything to defend myself from

invests likely arent gna happen until the night so ur gna have to play day 1 the good ol way. what r ur reads rn
Welp, that's a problem. I have no scum on my radar tbh. So that's a problem. Only case so far that's somewhat convincing to me was prof but even that's weak. There quite a few people i don't want to lynch though, but i don't think any of them is Lynch material anyway.

Looking at player list...

Well, Fang didn't strike me as obvious town right away so that's something i probably should look into. I'll have to ISO UwU/Mitch/Lanji. I remember them posting but can't remember anything they've been saying tbh.

Unusual town read would be Mono. I remember him showing up with random one liners as town in other games. Batman for example.

@Charlie

Quit waiting on info like you're waiting for your father to come home with that jug of milk - mafia can fake their flips and cover up their paper trail in doing so completely. This is a fuji came. You spit on those knuckles and you start throwing them

Status
Not open for further replies.