Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Midnight has not voted anyone yet, there was no VC showing and it would not even be that surprising if he would not have cast a vote at all at the end of the day, yet he came with that 0 vp stuff to "avoid confusion", so I´m sorry but Broki also made it pretty obvious that she had 0 vp when she was mafia, so if he´s town this was a really bad move. Scum also better should not know that there is a townie who has no vp :kayneshrug:

now ur speaking my language
also joining wagon for fun, then voting you after cuz u didnt give reads, then back to me.. all without any thoughts coming from her. mindless play
Mindless =/= scum, none of this is out of her town play. Seems like she's sheeping her town reads. Would expect her to be less aggressive as scum and kick dust around. Or say some performative nonsense.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Midnight has not voted anyone yet, there was no VC showing and it would not even be that surprising if he would not have cast a vote at all at the end of the day, yet he came with that 0 vp stuff to "avoid confusion", so I´m sorry but Broki also made it pretty obvious that she had 0 vp when she was mafia, so if he´s town this was a really bad move. Scum also better should not know that there is a townie who has no vp :kayneshrug:
being open about having no VP is a townie move so town are more informed about the exact numbers going into the wagons
we cant rly test this here since exact votes are hidden in vote count and tying wagons to test it wud be risky. just have to take it at face value

being open about having no VP is a townie move so town are more informed about the exact numbers going into the wagons
we cant rly test this here since exact votes are hidden in vote count and tying wagons to test it wud be risky. just have to take it at face value
Press x to doubt, just kill him, whatever he's got he isn't going to use responsibly.

Noted that you're defending a slot you perceive as little threat to you!

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mindless =/= scum, none of this is out of her town play. Seems like she's sheeping her town reads. Would expect her to be less aggressive as scum and kick dust around. Or say some performative nonsense.
she didnt have u as town when she sheeped u tho

i propose killing the thread and letting inactives post

being optimisitc

That´s what I tried to figure out. You know that something has to happen to get any infos for the game to progress. Now, what do you say about the wagon building up on you? I already mentioned that it feels like a trap to me.

Ekko was in a heated discussion against Orwellian before you were brought up as a wagon but suddenly this discussion stopped as you became the main topic. Ekko only re-entered the thread after I had pointed out his sudden disappearance. To me it looks like that he decided to try holding back and just let your lynch happen instead of him getting more attention on himself than he already had.

Also, I can totally see Ekko asking in scum chat "Hey guys, what´s town colour again? I forgot lol"
This is true. He also went about essentially OMGUSSing at Ultra when nothing really changed about Ultra's stance or vote on him (and if Ekko was doing it he'd claim it was a reaction test or something nonsensical like that to cover his ass) but then also equates me for not saying much about Ultra, Psychic, and whoever else at that point throwing votes on him while I was arguing with him that I also voted and bandwagon'd him when I never did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Press x to doubt, just kill him, whatever he's got he isn't going to use responsibly.

Noted that you're defending a slot you perceive as little threat to you!
bad approach, i dont think hes scummy, and i gain no benefit from keeping someone with 0 vp. u surely havent thought this through either

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is true. He also went about essentially OMGUSSing at Ultra when nothing really changed about Ultra's stance or vote on him (and if Ekko was doing it he'd claim it was a reaction test or something nonsensical like that to cover his ass) but then also equates me for not saying much about Ultra, Psychic, and whoever else at that point throwing votes on him while I was arguing with him that I also voted and bandwagon'd him when I never did.
i wasnt reaction testing, i was waiting for him to do something else and he didnt

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't believe and besides you did accuse me of voting you when I haven't put a vote yet even out, so that's the second strike for you again.
i thought u voted me as i saw bunch of votes coming just assumed u were one of them. actually looks even worst on u to engage me like that with no vote knowing who u r

Status
Not open for further replies.