Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

bad approach, i dont think hes scummy, and i gain no benefit from keeping someone with 0 vp. u surely havent thought this through either
At least as townie you don´t gain anything from keeping someone with 0 vp around, that´s why mafia never cared about Mitch anymore when he permanently lost his vp, they wanted to keep him alive as he proved no threat for them.

I assume at some point @Midnight Delight can regain his voting power?

i thought u voted me as i saw bunch of votes coming just assumed u were one of them. actually looks even worst on u to engage me like that with no vote knowing who u r
It doesn't, you are just grasping at straws here. You made a accusation which is factually false, you backtracked and repeated it enough that it wasn't just a 'mistake' but lying to cover your base to shift the tangent that I was sheeping Ultra and others votes on you as it did (and still does) gain traction and all you can do is basically OMGUS back at Ultra while arguing in bad faith repeatedly.

The entire conversation started with you asserting you know my tells which I've proven you don't.
You are just trying to mix things together to make a case I look scummy (lol) and that Ultra isn't being honest with your slot.

Bad and your behavior isn't aligned with your past town plays in day 1.

Emil

Certified Memelord
At least as townie you don´t gain anything from keeping someone with 0 vp around, that´s why mafia never cared about Mitch anymore when he permanently lost his vp, they wanted to keep him alive as he proved no threat for them.

I assume at some point @Midnight Delight can regain his voting power?
so did u propose lyching mitch? its still stupid as either town or scum we shudnt lynch based on 0 VP unless we scum read him

and he just now said its not permanent so throw that thought off the table

Emil

Certified Memelord
It doesn't, you are just grasping at straws here. You made a accusation which is factually false, you backtracked and repeated it enough that it wasn't just a 'mistake' but lying to cover your base to shift the tangent that I was sheeping Ultra and others votes on you as it did (and still does) gain traction and all you can do is basically OMGUS back at Ultra while arguing in bad faith repeatedly.

The entire conversation started with you asserting you know my tells which I've proven you don't.
You are just trying to mix things together to make a case I look scummy (lol) and that Ultra isn't being honest with your slot.

Bad and your behavior isn't aligned with your past town plays in day 1.
i gain nothing by saying u voted me when u didnt. i just simply missed that u didnt do so

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have a read, imma throw it down
Miss Kagura... I think you're town
Calm and relaxed, you're chill for sure
Tho I say one thing - scumhunt some more

Now speaking of rhymes, that AABB
With this one, that's it for me?
OMG!!! We need to keep him around just for this amazing rapping skills. :sweat:

Yes I'll scum hunt more for you so that you can reply to me more in rap verses.

J

Joygirl1

so did u propose lyching mitch? its still stupid as either town or scum we shudnt lynch based on 0 VP unless we scum read him

and he just now said its not permanent so throw that thought off the table
Nope but we got Michelle dueling Broki which was the right thing to do back then. Mitch was basically outed townie as there would not be 2 mafia players with 0 vp around and why should we lynch town instead of mafia or hostile indie then?

Especially considering the things that happened in the round you hosted yourself your way of handling things here looks really bad. Were you not wondering why we let Midnight doing his nonsense as long as we did (TOO long for sure) and now you are on one hand pointing out that he might be tricking us again by making up this stuff but at the same time you are saying that this is fine and looks like an honest townie to you?

Ironically you look worse than him actually.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
How comes you´re not thinking that this is 0 vp thing is a bad sign, considering the last round you hosted contained a mafia role that started with 0 vp and would have developed into something really nasty?

Based on what happened there especially Midnight should not get away too easy this time by claiming something like that imo.
Ooh are you referring to Broki's role? I was stalking it for sometime. 😺

That's an excellant point. Ekko should know his roles better.

dont need to see the rest then, that ones already stupid
If stupid is equating to how you've been playing and your performance so far in day 1 here then I agree. You haven't moved past Ultra, me, or anyone else on you. You aren't solving, your sheeping your loyalty to Prof, and haven't done much else. As I said earlier you are coming off rattled and unable to progress.

I suggest you work harder at improving my image of you, because nothing you've done has felt authentic at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord

im not the host in this game and broki's role was meant to be a town role given to scum (look at her fake).
0 vp is mostly a town role, there was a townie with a conditional 0 vp in my game too

Emil

Certified Memelord
If stupid is equating to how you've been playing and your performance so far in day 1 here then I agree. You haven't moved past Ultra, me, or anyone else on you. You aren't solving, your sheeping your loyalty to Prof, and haven't done much else. As I said earlier you are coming off rattled and unable to progress.

I suggest you work harder at improving my image of you, because nothing you've done has felt authentic at all.
thats straight up cap ive been doing more than almost everyone. thread is just dead so im drawing blood from stone

J

Joygirl1

Yes, that is what I was referring to!

As this is a Pokemon round I´m having the vague idea that Midnight might be able to evolve his pokemon into a more powerful one if he sacrifices his voting power for a cycle. I admit, this might be NAI, but still, he could as well be trolling us completely like he did in JJK round when he was making up stuff he did not actually know or by giving us a false census.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope but we got Michelle dueling Broki which was the right thing to do back then. Mitch was basically outed townie as there would not be 2 mafia players with 0 vp around and why should we lynch town instead of mafia or hostile indie then?

Especially considering the things that happened in the round you hosted yourself your way of handling things here looks really bad. Were you not wondering why we let Midnight doing his nonsense as long as we did (TOO long for sure) and now you are on one hand pointing out that he might be tricking us again by making up this stuff but at the same time you are saying that this is fine and looks like an honest townie to you?

Ironically you look worse than him actually.
if hes scum he can be straight up lying about being 0 VP but this isnt ur contention. i dont think the 0 VP itself is scummy

Status
Not open for further replies.