Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There was never anything about my stance with agreeing or not lol. So I don't know how you equated this with "moving the goal posts", Kekko kun.

Ultra threw a vote on you then Psychic did as well, there was next to no interactions you had with either of them before that. Then you Omgussed them both and said I voted you as well which was a bold faced lie.

You scum read Flower for voting you.
You tried to pocket Prof and Dest/X.

Am I missing anything?

Weak attempt at poisoning the well.
yeah this entire post is absolute fken cap. ultra and kagura the only ones i didnt interact with b4 their vote and they had nothing in the game worthy of interaction anyway before so

flower i asked if she was indie, and psychic i commented on her entrance posts who i thought were weird, hime i called her reads and overall catchup safe (her reads r the same as general consensus reads at the time). tpein i asked his thoughts on baki.

im telling u stop responding to me. u arent going to convince me of being scum. do something else with ur time.

I'm having long winded tl dr posts with Charlie and Ekko. Can you not see this? I asked you to show me where this shit with Ultra started and your refusing to do so.

Don't see the relevance in this with what I asked you earlier. And I don't like the whole gay "supreme alliance/towncore" shit anyways, never have never will.

You think Ultra looks weak but Ekko doesn't in comparison? Where was your standing and read on Ekko again? What did you have him at? Town? Because rechecking most people thought Ekko has and still does look worse for wear in comparison if I want to tie the two of them head to head, that's been the consensus.
Okay my man, this is where I once again think we need to disengage because you're not understanding me and we're going to end up being unproductive.

Has the subject of Ratchet being post restricted even come up? Figured Prof would make a comment about it being a frame attempt or something
It being a frame attempt*

That´s what I tried to figure out. You know that something has to happen to get any infos for the game to progress. Now, what do you say about the wagon building up on you? I already mentioned that it feels like a trap to me.
I already said I think most of them were likely Town, Ratchet being the least likely. (Flower no longer a strong town lean). What part of it feels like a trap to you?

Ekko was in a heated discussion against Orwellian before you were brought up as a wagon but suddenly this discussion stopped as you became the main topic. Ekko only re-entered the thread after I had pointed out his sudden disappearance. To me it looks like that he decided to try holding back and just let your lynch happen instead of him getting more attention on himself than he already had.
I don’t think Ekko dipped. He was actually interjecting on my behalf during the whole thing. (Which is the opposite of just stepping away to let it happen).

No i am not.

Prof reeks btw, just catching up and saw that post.
Bro... with all due respect... yall are picking peanuts out of poop.

i was at work and i just posted during a smoke break where i was checking notifs and saw the thread. That scum "read" and everything that follows is absolute nonsense.
That’s what a one post on an entrance is going to be lol.

Tell me exactly what parts that followed were absolute nonsense and why

I agree mostly.

Ultra for me seems like someone who was itching to bicker with Ratchet and hence jumped into this sloppy three way. His points still hold merit though. In general, i think Ultra is a great player so if he's town - he'd get nuked within a single dayphase and if he's scum he'll stick around for longer. I'm generally really bad at reading Ultra unless it's too obvious.
Which of Ultra’s points hold merit in this whole thing

You said a lot about Ultra here without saying much at all and you’ve read up but don’t have any other thoughts on the game

I also remember you being much looser with your vote in JJK & Dressrosa if you think I reek here

Emil

Certified Memelord
not flower claiming indie then backtracking it right away to see how we'd react to it

reel her in. she hasnt done jackshit in the game anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.