Status
Not open for further replies.
I said you chose specific arguments and players so that you could look protown. If you want to have an honest conversation, don't start changing shit I said.
You said I was avoiding engagement with the thread by interacting with players I know...how does that work out, exactly? Should I be asking Sallucion for his grand thesis on who's mafia? Have I been missing out on some deep, enlightening game solve by putting Naomi on ignore?

It's actually the opposite, few other players had been talking about shit or actually playing mafia, why would I bother wasting my time on what they think beyond what I make of them?

Then why would you ask Charlie to claim whom you thought is an investigator? You don't think that's a power role?

Also you have been in the Ekko suspicion phase much earlier and you had all the chance to pressure him to claim. But you didn't! Talk about hiprocracy.
He clearly said he wasn’t investigator though he hinted it. So I don’t know what he is.

Ekko isn’t gonna claim until it’s almost too late. I also started to town read him. Lol, he hinted pr so I don’t feel like i need to ask him to claim there.

why do u keep asking the same questions when I answer them multiple times. Are u that dense?
Reload thought Middy was asking for claim when he asked for "reaf".

Clearly a mistake :milaugh:
Wat?

Rep?

Reload is a cop.
wat

I don't think I'm an asshole by association for correcting you on a literal definition lmao.

Not off the top of my head. The only one I've forgotten about was Ratchet's Harry Potter game and you vindiactively like in Kobe's Coffee game and Psychic's Greek Mythology one tried to push my lynch via proxy of other players. I was killed night 1 anyways so again it goes back to the claim being in bad faith because my original statement was:

1. one of us is usually killed day 1/2 or night 1/2 so there isn't much long term play
2. the only exception to this was the Greek Mythology game and iirc Ekko's Money Heist one

Well pardon my french but: that's not my fucking problem here. If you make a mistake of conflating terms or words and therefore swapped "confrontational" with "disrespectful" its also not true either, so at best I can say this was a miscommunication. Either way? I don't agree at all with your assessment of me. Compared to some of the other players, you've not scratched the surface of time playing with me and I don't see how you can confidently say I'm being "too reserved" because that would imply there is overt caution in my play.

I think you can agree there has not been, I've been at the forefront of activity and one of the top posters here picking interactions with you, Destroya/X, Ekko, etc...

It sounds a bit too convenient as an excuse. If you think I'm scum you should be pushing me or questioning me, not admitting "Oh I know I can't convince people to vote you because I don't have that influence" because it reads sussy in my eyes.
cool, cool

whatever its still my reasoning if u dont disagree or dont have ur own unique read u can just stfu tbh
There was never anything about my stance with agreeing or not lol. So I don't know how you equated this with "moving the goal posts", Kekko kun.

u said im interacting with people who voted me, i told u they voted me AFTER i interacted with them, then u said "b-but ekko senpai, the interaction wasnt big enough waa". it doesnt matter its changing goal post in terms of ur accusation. most of these players barely had any posts so what more could i interact with them before they vote?
Ultra threw a vote on you then Psychic did as well, there was next to no interactions you had with either of them before that. Then you Omgussed them both and said I voted you as well which was a bold faced lie.

also i interacted with plenty others who arent voting for me. if u cant see them thats on u
You scum read Flower for voting you.
You tried to pocket Prof and Dest/X.

Am I missing anything?

dont bother responding to me, i have all i need from this. not going to repeat favs
Weak attempt at poisoning the well.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
He clearly said he wasn’t investigator though he hinted it. So I don’t know what he is.

Ekko isn’t gonna claim until it’s almost too late. I also started to town read him. Lol, he hinted pr so I don’t feel like i need to ask him to claim there.

why do u keep asking the same questions when I answer them multiple times. Are u that dense?

Wat?
You posts don't make one bit of sense. I ain't ruining my mood by arguing with a dumbass like you. You can go to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.